Ratings for Dr. James J. Wiggins

The doctor was to fill out my disablity form but had none & was advise to get one on line which I did & doctor fill out & charge me $25.00 to do so which I sent in. Got letter back from disablity that wrong form & took back to doctor who charge $25.00 again but never filed out the new form. Was to get a referal to specists but never got & appt within the week they told me I would get it. Now the doctor & nurses are giving me the round around, not returning calls & then when I call they are off that day when I was told I would get a call back. Now I still in pain & cannot work & my 2 weeks are up & I received no disablity pay & cannot go back to work. This doctor is very ruded & unhelpfully. My original doctor retired & they gave me this doctor which I have never like & never gave me the right medication or tests that I needed. Had to go to the hospital for all the wrong actions he has done.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013