Ratings for Dr. Michael Penkman

I went to Urgent Care with pain in my lower right abdomen, and although I didn't present with any other symptoms of appendicitis and it would therefore have been easy to dismiss my case as gas pains or something else minor, Dr. Penkman was concerned enough to send me for blood tests and then ultrasounds, which confirmed my appendicitis. Even though I was not in much pain and felt silly for going into the clinic in the first place, Dr. Penkman was kind, patient, and thorough, as well as very knowledgeable. I am very grateful that he took me seriously (since I ended up needing my appendix out the next day, but wouldn't have known this without his help!), and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Penkman is the best doctor I have seen in years, I am so grateful and feel extremely lucky that he is my doctor. He is caring, attentive and right on top of things. He is very knowledgable and if he doesn't have an answer, he will have it next time you visit. He contacts other doctors directly if you need to be referred and has even called me at home to prepare me for an upcoming procedure with another doctor. Simply put, he's the best!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Very good doctor :) Went to Urgent Care yesterday and he was the doctor on duty. He was very helpful and super nice. He even gave me the option between a shot of Toradol or the oral pills. He didn't try talking me out of my option to take the pills. Overall, he was a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

a good man and even better doctor! Does not look at you judgmentally but has good bedside manners. Very fortunate to have him for a doctor. He only works part time at the clinic seeing patients for an overloaded doctor. Works two days a week at Urgent care centers.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014