Ratings for Dr. Amanda Farag

Amazing doctor! She is really caring and is explaining lots of details. Each time during her appointment i am feeling heard and cared. All my respect towards her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

After having seen 2 other gastroenterologists and feeling unheard and dismissed, this lovely doctor was such a welcomed change. I have told 3 friends about her already. Very impressed at her compassion, knowledge and curiosity!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Amazing doctor! She takes the time to get to know you and will send you for whatever tests she deems necessary to get to the bottom of your problem. I'm so happy I found her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Un très bon médecin qui prend bien soins, fait preuve de beaucoup de compassion et semble très connaissante dans son domaine. Je me sens bien prise en charge et confidante.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very helpful and compassionate, I like that she takes her time to get to know you. It was my first time seeing her and I wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Absolutely remarkable doctor. Saved my life! Extremely knowledgeable and very flexible in terms finding adapted solutions. 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Had a consultation with Dr. Farg. Found her very caring and thorough. She definately made sure to explore all possibilities. Although I still have several tests to complete I feel that I am receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

She is so kind and caring. Very knowledgeable, communicates very well and takes the time to explain what's going on. Really goes the extra mile to make a difficult situation better! Thanks again Mr. G!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013