Ratings for Dr. Michelle Liske

I have terrible white coat phobia. I have always been a little nervous about doctor appointments, but I had an appointment 4 or 5 years ago that it shattered me and kept me from receiving proper medical care for years! I went off all my meds, and ignored growing pain in my leg/back because I refused to see another doctor. We recently moved here, and for insurance reasons only, I had to have a "new patient appointment" so that if I had an emergency visits here they would be covered and my insurance transferred. I was terrified. I had horrible anxiety and wanted to leave the entire time I was waiting. I explained my fear to the nurse, and when Dr. Liske came in she was like a breath of fresh air. She listened to me, even though I was babbling. I thought she would think I was crazy because I was giving her this laundry list of things I had been letting go for years, but she was patient with me, and let me cry, and just....listened. I really feel like she is concerned about me as a person. I am definitely not over my fears, but this was a giant leap.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I felt awful leaving Dr. Liske's office upon my visit recently. I brought to her attention that I was experiencing stiff finger joints in the morning or when I laid down and she completely wrote me off like I was crazy. Her words to me where "you're just getting old" and "probably sleeping on your hand funny"...mind you I am only 29 and this happens while I am awake too. I'm not supid, thank you. She seemed very judgemental from the start as if I was being dramatic. I tried to explain myself further to her and she kept cutting me off and smirking. I've been to a new Dr. who actually took me seriously...I've been diagnosed with RA. This is an industry where customer service and hospitality are part of your job. If you can't be hospitable to your patients then you really shouldn't be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

This doctor is totally bad. She thinks that she is the only one on the planet and treat her patient very bad!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Great doctor too bad she is no longer practicing. I loved her she really listened and got to the root of any problem. She would even call and check on you, herself. The Dr. who took her place not as good. I wish she was back in practice!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

She is nice, when she is NOT out sick, but her staff is much to be desired. They are rude and they can't seem to keep anyone. All the good ones quite.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Liske is truly one of the best doctors I've ever had. She takes the time to sit down and talk with the patient before the exam and remembers her patients and their individual needs. Words cannot explain how wonderful it is to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Helpful and competent. Returns Calls! She cares and I couldn't be more impressed. She truely knows medicine and when making referrals knows the doctor she recommends and does her homework in regard to followup.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Michelle is a terrific person as well as doctor. She does take time to listen and seems to take a personal interest in helping you. Very thorough. As an RN, I have had patients in the ER say that they love Dr. Liske...never heard a bad review.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2006

Michelle Liske is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to everything you have to say, and is extremely caring and sympathetic. She gives realistic advice, and I am sad I'll be moving soon and won't have her anymore

flag | Submitted September 7, 2005

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is understanding, caring, and listens to you. She answers all your questions and concerns thoroughly. She also makes you feel comfortable. Thank goodness there is still a doctor around that isn't scared of patients suing them.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2004

Dr. Michelle Liske's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Banner Health