Ratings for Dr. Kevin Laucher

When I first started with Dr. Laucher I could not stand up straight and my back would have muscle spasms that would wake me up at night and take my breath away . Just before my first visit I would have kneel down on one knee at a time to put my socks on . The very first visit and after x-rays Dr Laucher could tell me the approximate years when my injuries occurred. I had three major vehicle accidents within a 3 year period that caused damage to my neck area ,not to mention the years of work and activities that caused stressed to my back and hips which were 5mm's out of alignment . After just one visit the back spasms went away and I was standing taller ,now after a few short week's I have NO back pain and can touch my toes !!!!! :) . I am not only a patient but so is my son who plays football ,basketball not to mention being a 10 yr old kid . He complained of his neck and back hurting, after Dr Lucher had one visit with him my son felt great and has requested to go see him again . A fantastic office atmosphere and Fran is top notch in setting appointment's and making the patient's feel like family . I recommend them to anyone I hear moaning or complaining of any mobility issue's .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Insurance paid for 1 Emergency visit. I had symptoms of severe asthma; I was out-f-breath extremely, chest pains, bad cough, horrible back pain, painful ribs. Middle of chest hurt severe to lift anything and it effected my breathing. After prayer and 1 visit to K.Laucher, everything was immediatel about 80% better. Breathing is more clear too. Their office is kind of dumpy/unkept, but treatment was great and not painful. He also took xrays. I would go back!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Positive thinker friendly and doesn't try to overwhelm you. Courteous staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I have tried several doctors related to my neck condition that I received from a car accident and Dr. Laucher is the one person who has help me. Once the exam and evaluation was done Dr. Laucher discussed several things about my condition. Dr. Laucher suggested a course of action to take and said it would probably be a life time of maintenance because of the accident. I have a bulging disk and it was not in alignment causing pain. Using Chiropractic care has been and will be a great alternative instead of taking drugs that make me drowsy and not thinking clearly. Dr. Laucher made a few adjustments and I felt 85% better after the first visit. Because of my line of work my neck does flare up but with Dr. Lauchers help and skills it keeps me feeling normal for the most part. I would highly recommend Dr. Laucher to anyone... Many thanks to Dr. Laucher

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Super chiropractor. He believes in looking at the body as a whole and working with all the issues that cause chronic back pain. I had fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc, and it's all gone since starting to see him 9 months ago. He's very nice, friendly and efficient. Appts are usually 15 min's or less.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Kevin Laucher's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)