You may also like

Rate Dr. Evelina Tuers

Dr. Evelina Tuers's Ratings

Eve is amazing! She is kind, caring and very professional. She made me feel comfortable. Every visit, she would take her time to really listen and answer our questions. Eve helped me throughout my pregnancy. Even though I ended up having an emergency c-section, she was still there along side Dr. Hakimi. Eve and Dr. Hakimi are both amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Everything about them is great! We switched halfway through our pregnancy. My last obgyn didn't give us any hope on vbac and didn't explain vbac vs another csection. We came here first thing we learned was the difference between each the positives and negatives. Our final decision for the switch was when the doctor asked about the progestrone shot to prevent preterm labor which we had no knowledge about. Unfortunately we ended up with a second csection a month before my due date, how ever the recovery was much quicker than the first due to being in such great care :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Eve is the best midwife ever!!! She is patient, helpful, and very professional. I was really excited that she'd deliver my baby, but, unfortunately, I needed an emergency c section because my baby's heart rate kept plummeting :-( Regardless, I would totally use her again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Eve you will see many good educational points is very professional in their work and i am so happy by their attentions in my process of my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I love , love eve . I feel very comfortable talking to her . I cant wait l for her to deliver my baby . I would totally recommend her !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Eve is a patient and caring midwife. As soon as she enters the room, she greets you with a smile and spends as much time as you need. She is a positive person and I feel very confident under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Eve is the nicest person. She is so easy going and you can tell her anything. I definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

I love Eve not only for her knowledge, experience, and professionalism, but also her exceptionally amazing heart. I was under the care of another midwife 3 years ago with my first pregnancy which ended with a C-Section. I liked my midwife. I pushed for 2 hrs and my baby was stuck in birth canal. She called her covering Ob who came in and right away said that I needed to be cut! The Ob did not say two words to me and I feel that they jumped into a C. This time around, my friend told me about Eve. I went to see her. What an experience! What a difference! She had me meet three times his covering doc, Dr Hakimi. They preped me and I knew what to expect exactly! At my VBAC delivery the baby got stuck in the birth canal again. Dr Hakimi arrived and skillfully applied Forceps and I had a successful VBAC. I have referred 6 of my friends to Eve and they all LOVE her! Excellent team work guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Eve is a great midwife . She is so helpful and nice and she tries her best to explain everything to me and make things easy as simple . I would highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Eve is such an amazing midwife. She really spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and my husband at every visit. She's very down to earth and easy to talk to. We feel like we can really trust her and can't wait for her to deliver our baby!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][3764].votes_count ]]