Ratings for Dr. Evelina Tuers

Eve is the absolute best! When I found out I was pregnant I was upset that my original dr had retired so I was looking for a new Dr I found the office and I was nervous I wouldn't find someone I loved as much as my old Dr since he was the first one I went to. The moment Eve walked into the room she made me feel comfortable, I felt like I was a person and not just another check. I am not the easiest patient and she was so patient with me- honestly if I was treating someone like me I would walk out of the room! She was very helpful with any questions and concerns I had! It was truly a pleasure to spend my Valentines Day with her (my baby's birthday)!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Evelina is amazing, so nice and warm. she help alot with my preagnacy, always answer all my questions and gave me the peace of mind that I needed to have a healthy preagnacy. Dr. Hakimi delivered my baby boy who was born 4 week earlier, he was great always checking on us, this may come like ofcouse he needs to check but been my second baby we knew that he was being super amazing, alot of doctor will not wait around or seat with you waiting for any changes. I will totally recommend them to any couple that want doctors that will go the extra mile

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Eve is so nice and an excellent midwife. Love going to her

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Eve is so nice and caring. She delivered my third baby and the experience was better than my others all because of her care during my pregnancy and labor. She was right there beside me the whole entire time and I couldn't be more thankful for all her help and support!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I freaking love her she is soo nice very nice and understanding. She's so awesome . She knows what she's doing and answers all ur questions I recommend her to everyone u meet her u will love love love her. All the staff here are very nice no attitude no loud talking it's awesome

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Eve is amazing! She is kind, caring and very professional. She made me feel comfortable. Every visit, she would take her time to really listen and answer our questions. Eve helped me throughout my pregnancy. Even though I ended up having an emergency c-section, she was still there along side Dr. Hakimi. Eve and Dr. Hakimi are both amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Everything about them is great! We switched halfway through our pregnancy. My last obgyn didn't give us any hope on vbac and didn't explain vbac vs another csection. We came here first thing we learned was the difference between each the positives and negatives. Our final decision for the switch was when the doctor asked about the progestrone shot to prevent preterm labor which we had no knowledge about. Unfortunately we ended up with a second csection a month before my due date, how ever the recovery was much quicker than the first due to being in such great care :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Eve is the best midwife ever!!! She is patient, helpful, and very professional. I was really excited that she'd deliver my baby, but, unfortunately, I needed an emergency c section because my baby's heart rate kept plummeting :-( Regardless, I would totally use her again!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Eve you will see many good educational points is very professional in their work and i am so happy by their attentions in my process of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I love , love eve . I feel very comfortable talking to her . I cant wait l for her to deliver my baby . I would totally recommend her !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015