Ratings for Dr. Dayna Monterrey

I can't tell you enough how great Dr Monterrey is. She really seems to understand my hormones and what the best plan for the future for my body is. SHE is easy to talk to and very easy to open up to about the "female problems" I've been dealing with.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I went to Sonoran Lab for blood work and they wanted $644 for a cash patient. I called Dr. Monterray and she got me in to their own on-site lab for the same report at $110!!! Dr. Monterray is Very knowledgeable and also has a great "bedside manner" and is compassionate. And she remembers me when I come in! And she looks very healthy also. (Who wants to go to a sickly looking doctor that smells like cigarettes...been there seen that.)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was recently in to see Dr Monterrey about some health problems I have been dealing with for quite some time. Dr Monterrey was very helpful and very very knowledgable about all of the problems I have been having. She was very friendly to me and my daughter and may I add that she is also easy on the eyes. I will definitely be going back to see Dr Monterrey and would tell anyone to do the same.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014