Ratings for Dr. Ubong Attah Prince

Absolutely brilliant. Invest in your health with this one of a kind doctor. you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I can't stand these rating sites because the info isn't always correct, but I don't know where else to post this. This young lady doesn't have any other online listings. For those of you reading this, Dr. Prince is no longer in Gilbert. She has two offices one in Tempe and another in North Phoenix. The Tempe location is right off the highway, so it's easy to get to. I think she's out in the west valley too, but I've never been there. I would drive anywhere for her, because she's 1000% worth driving around town for. Though I sure wish she would return to Gilbert. Many people see Dr. Prince for pain and that girly make-you-pretty stuff, but I have severe PTSD and am disabled for it, so I went to her for that. Every day I feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't be around people, my friends and family hate me, and I hate myself. The mind that I thought would never return to me, Dr. Prince has helped me find. I still have a long way to go, but I'm making progress. I'd never write something like this. She's not a psych doctor, so she's not going to dope you up on that garbage that makes you not feel. It's just nice to talk to someone who makes you feel like she gets you. She ain't the cheapest doctor, but she is one of the best. I understand the hype.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Prince is the real deal. I've been on Vicodin for almost 10 years. Pain management hands them out like Skittles. I'm done with them. Dr. Prince has been patient with me, working to get me through this nightmare. I can't do the pills anymore.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experience has been excellent. I'll be going back every month because of the direct primary care plan.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This doctor is so precious. I am happy to be under her care. My time for a better life is now, and I could not have chosen a more perfect doctor. I am not the best with words, but I wanted to leave a review for her. I would like to make clear that I was not paid for it, nor offered anything in return.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Really excited about getting started with Dr. Prince. I had my first appointment this week. She's getting me on a plan to help with my rheumatoid arthritis. Obviously haven't seen changes yet, but I know it will take some time. Hoping for the best.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

What I appreciate most about Dr. Prince is that she doesn't force her patients into anything. Whenever I go to my PCP, I feel like I don't have a choice in my care. I'd go in with a problem, get a prescription for a pill or two...or seven, and leave. I'm tired of the pills!! It's like there isn't any other way with them. I've been desperate for a different way for years, and a friend recommended Dr. Prince. I knew that in going to an NMD, discussion of diet was inevitable. I know my diet is terrible, and I could probably stand to lose a pound or two, but Dr. Prince didn't force her opinions on me. She's so super nice. We worked on a treatment plan together as she continued to ask me if everything was feasible. She asked me what I was willing to do. What a different experience that entire visit was. I bawled like a baby, and she was so patient with me. I just hope I can stay honest with myself and stick to the plan that I helped create. Wish me luck!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have learned more from Dr. Prince than I have from all of the doctors I have seen in my lifetime. The food that we all eat has a far greater impact on our health than many know. Diabetes that wasn't well controlled on metformin, lantus, glipizide and more is now stable. A1c down from 11 and blood sugar down from almost 500. I should have been dead. It's not just about avoiding carbs and sugary foods, people. Shooting yourself up with insulin every day doesn't fix anything. You have to get the cause of your health problems treated. If you're on the fence about seeing this amazing doctor because of cost, let me tell you that you can expect improved quality of life and that is priceless. This doctor knows what she's doing, and it helps that she's pretty to look at too. She'll take your breath away and shock the Diabetes right out of you ;)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I am in tears as I write this review. I was dealing with severe chronic joint pain for almost 2 years. It seemed to come out of no where. I was seeing my primary care physician and a rheumatologist for management of my disease with absolutely no success. I searched online for alternative doctors and found Dr. Prince. Admittedly, I was frustrated about not being able to get an appointment for almost three weeks. When I finally made it into her office for my first appointment, she spent an hour with me and actually LISTENED!!! Listening is something I didn't realize doctors were even capable of doing!! She told me she could completely relate to what I was going through, and said that we could work together to figure out WHY I was having the pain I was having. She also assured me that a lifetime of being drugged up on prescription pain medication wasn't necessary and she's helped others eliminate their prescriptions all together. Could this really be??? She ordered bloodwork and a food sensitivity test (very cool might I add!). With the results, we worked together on developing a plan to help reduce inflammation in my body. I'm here to say that everything she told me was true. I've been working with her for going on 4 months now, and it's so crazy for me to say that I'm pain free and off of those stupid meds! If you're reading this, PLEASE do not hesitate!! She's worth it. I promise you! I don't ever come online to write reviews, and she didn't pay/ask me to do this either. I feel compelled to let everyone know what an amazing doctor this woman is. I feel like I have my life back, and I owe it all to her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Can't say enough about this doc. She's truly one of the best. Every time I go to her center, I leave feeling great. I am rating her 5 stars, because she has a way of making me feel empowered and very hopeful about my condition. I still have a ways to go before full recovery, but the journey thus far has been nothing short of amazing. There's another doctor in her office who is really sweet too. I've referred two of my close girlfriends, and they have had a very similar experience.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014