Dr. D. GORDON Newbern

Ratings for Dr. D. GORDON Newbern

We had an outstanding experience with Dr. Newbern during my wife's recent hip replacement. I would highly recommend him to those in need of this surgery. He is pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Newbern did my hip replacement surgery approximately 4-5 yrs ago. When the VA wouldn't do my surgery - He Did......And,it was GREAT.....I have had NO problems whatsoever and everything has been perfect since then. As a "matter-of-fact".....I'm in the process of contacting him again to replace my other hip. I would recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Newborn performed my hip replacement, over a year ago and I am still having severe pain and problems. He has not been knowledgeable of the problem. He does not show compassion or concern for my daily agony. He suggests another surgery but I voiced being uncomfortable with that. W/o agreeing to the surgery, he will not continue to treat my condition or pain. I am very unhappy with my care and the lack of his attention in my appointments. It is difficult to get a prompt appointment. As well as being seen by him. I have gotten to my appointment at least an hour early and still not seen on time or close to my appointment time. I would not recommend Dr.Newborn. I appreciate the professionalism and concern expressed from Donna "K" Barron. His nurse, Shannon is extremely rude and very unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Newbern is very knowledgeable and I was impressed with his bedside manner. Was impressed by his willingness to spend as much time with me as needed. I felt like I was a patient he cared about not just a number. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Newbern is not only one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of having, he has a wonderful bedside manner and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2004

Dr. D. GORDON Newbern's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)