Ratings for Dr. Casi L. Noel

We will only see Dr Noel. She is wonderful. So kind and she will go out of her way to do whatever it takes to make your needs met. She is well educated and knows her job well. Definitely a breath of fresh air, especially when it comes to going to the dreaded dentist!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr Noel is professional and seems to be knowledgeable about modern dentistry and procedures that were used in the past, which helps in treating older patients. She also clearly states what her plans are for your treatment. She doesn't appear to be a huggy-kissy personality, but as long as she understands her patients' needs that's okay. I would recommend her to both young and old.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Noel is a very good at making you feel like you know what she plans to do and why it is what she feels is best for you. She is very knowledgeable and confidant, one of the best dentist I have been to. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Noel is very professional and pleasant. She sat down and answered all my questions and took time to listen to anything I had to say. She took great care in my comfort during my procedure and made sure my needs were met. I strongly recommend Dr. Noel and am sure you will be as happy as I was to have her as your Dentist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013