Dr. Lesley Taylor

Ratings for Dr. Lesley Taylor

DrLesley is a truly gifted healer. Her empathy for her patients is on par with old school physicians, as she truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Outstanding Chiropractor. Before I was treated, my understanding of Chiropractic was believing it was limited to fixing back problems. Not only did she adjust my back and neck, but she started working on my problem foot and it immediately looked and felt better. I was convinced it would be a surgical problem for later and I'd just have to deal with it. While that was impressive, she also did some movements and discovered my ileocecal valve was stuck open. She explained how she could tell, and despite how I had been feeling up until that time, shortly after my adjustments began, I started feeling better than I have in years. Dr. Taylor is a fantastic physician. Very personable, courteous, and flexible for her patients. She is always very thorough and gives her all to bring her patients back to a healthy state of well being through her skilled hands and her vast knowledge. I would highly recommend to all.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013