Ratings for Dr. Alison Selleck

She was my doctor for several years before she died. She was a picture-perfect doctor and I have not been able to find ANY other doctor even close to her. Her one and only office help/receptionist was very pleasant Dr. Selleck knew her clients by name and family history. She actually would take the time to listen, take notes....She really cared about her patients. I have missed her so….as a person as she was a gentle soul and as my doctor. I guess God needed her to do her angle work in the afterlife.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

This doctor is deceased. We miss her--she was wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Selleck is the best doctor I have encountered. Excellent patient interaction. She was much more helpful than other doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Selleck is honestly the best doctor I have ever worked with. She's the first (and still the only) doctor who has fully examined and understood my rather complicated medical history, and who actually listened to my concerns. She provided excellent care while she was still practicing, and I am very sorry to see her go.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Selleck is very knowledgeable and thorough. She takes great interest in her patients, listens, and doesn't rush through appointments just to get to the next patient. Sometimes things get a little behind, but it's worth the wait since she gives ample time to each patient. Unfortunately she has been ill herself and it's questionable whether she will be able to continue practicing, which will be a great loss to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Not a very helpful doctor. didn't really care!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Excellent, caring physician! Listens and reflects on everything a patient conveys.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Alison Selleck's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1995)