Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Yi

This dentist said I had 7 cavities and when I got a second opinion, I was told I had 2 cavities. Dr. Yi also said I had periodontal disease which would require extensive treatment over the course of a few months. When I got my 2nd opinion, I was told there was no periodontal disease and I was completely healthy. This dentist also refused to forward my dental x-rays via email to my new dentist and I had to have a new set of x-rays taken(yes, I authorized my x-rays to be released in person by signature). I am VERY disappointed by this experience and hope others are careful when considering Dr. Yi for dental work. Initially, I was partially drawn to Dr. Yi because of his professed Christianity advertised on Christian radio. I felt I had a better chance in trusting this dentist than a non-believing dentist. I was WRONG! Thank God I got a second opinion before costly and unnecessary dental work was done to me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Wow, fantastic office. What a find! I heard his ad on shine fm and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this office!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011