Ratings for Dr. Ilene L. Rosenberg

The office staff leaves much to be desired, but I love Dr. Rosenberg. She's direct, honest, and looks directly at you and listens when you speak. She is a problem solver and solution seeker. She's the only reason I haven't left this office although I'm not impressed with the office staff and have moved 30 min away.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Very good doctor, I like her because she doesn't let me get away with anything. She asks a lot of questions, gets to the point and tells you what you need to do...and it works.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Although Dr. Rosenberg came highly recommended, I wasn't impressed upon our initial meeting. She may be knowledgable, but bedside manner is so important. After sharing of a family members serious illness, I didn't get so much as an I'm sorry to hear that...nothing. She needs to learn some empathy, considering her specialty and what was shared in conversation. At least be concerned for your patients well being in terms of dealing with a health crisis.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg for about 15 years. She is thorough, sensible, very much up on what's new in medicine; she is willing to allow a patient to try something different from what she might recommend, but if it doesn't work, she then is persistent and insistent on the patient using traditional prescriptions. She is an excellent diagnostician--I have never found her wrong. I would say she is a shy woman but over the years, I have come to like her very much both as a physician and a person. Her office staff and phone system are a bit annoying, but unfortunately that is true of many physicians' offices these days.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Rosenberg "forgot" to submit lab orders TWICE for the same problem, but by the time they got submitted, the results were inconclusive because she'd already been treating me with antibiotics. I generally felt like I was being pushed in and out of the office like it was dinner time on Saturday night at Chili's.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Rosenberg really cares about her patients and listens to everything you have to say. That is why she isn't always on time for appts, she spends time listening to every patient and tends to overrun, but she's so caring she gives all her patients the same amount of time.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Ilene L. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental