Ratings for Carmen Islas

Amazed on how friendly and kind everyone is. Results for my hair removal laser were instantly seen in three sessions.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

My doughter and I have been seeing Islas for two years now. She is an expert in lasers and knows what proper machines will treat acne skin conditions. I love going to her, not only is she exceptionally nice but she is good in what she does. My doughter suffered from acne for many years and with the combinations of lasers Islas provided my doughter has completely cleared. Islas has made me and my family truly happy and given my doughter her confidence back. I would not think of going any where else.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Inexperienced and not knowledgeable of skin care at all

Submitted August 2, 2015

results were instant and will definitely come back again, the best part is that the laser procedures are affordable.

Submitted February 11, 2015

Islas is amazing! She made me feel very comfortable and asked me if everything was okay and how I was feeling throughout the procedures. The procedures that I had with Islas were the IPL laser, hair removal followed by fractional laser for scars, and photodynamic therapy treatment for redness and swelling. She took her time and was very sweet. After the laser treatments my face looked fresh, clean and clear. I received many compliments after the procedure. I can’t wait for my next session. I highly recommends Islas to my friends and family.

Submitted April 23, 2014

My acne scars vanished after three IPL laser procedures

Submitted December 15, 2013