Ratings for Dr. Misty D. Ary

She had made me fearful to seek help again after her intimidation. I think she needs help herself.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Been in the hospital for three day to get a psych elvaluation come to find out it’s this woman who apparently has horrible reviews which she deserves....woke me up at 5 am had no idea who she was asks me like three or four questions and her recommendation is to up my Prozac from 60 to 80 mg without even hearing the whole story behind the reasons as to why I started taking Prozac to begin with....I come in the hospital because my friends convinced me I needed to go to the doctor because I was suicidal .....actual have two sitter sit with me trading 12 hour shifts for three days for suicide watch and this horrible disrespectful no. Caring doctor comes in and tells me I just need to up my Prozac 20 mg .....no telling how much the doctor bills are gonna be....of all I wanted was to up my Prozac I could have went to an urgent care and did that same day.....you don’t ask questions right when you wake someone up and then you also don’t act real dismissive when you tell them that Prozac does t work anymore she has no idea that I e never had a psych evaluation before because she didn’t give me the time to tel her and she didn’t care enough to ask Prozac is a bandaid to a very serious problem and for her to come in and be so nonchalant about such a serious matter I honestly think she needs her license take away

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

She is more harm than good. I was having issues. Tried contacting her multiple times. She never returned my call. I ended up in the hospital. Another hospital stay she was on call. I requested not to see her. She advised that if I did not she would place me in a ‘bad’ unit. I had no choice. She threatened me. I didn’t matter at all. Think twice before you choose to see her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Simply put...saved my life. I seen her while in the hospital. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have been doing very well since I started seeing this doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I think Dr. Ary is a wonderful doctor. She has always been very kind and patiently listened to my problems. It took a little trial and error but she found the right combination of medication for me and I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Horrible rude cares only about herself! No one else

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This doctor does not have a heart. She does not care about her patients which I personally experienced. She not only purposely tried to intimidate me but she also threaten me and that was all on the first meeting. She never sat down with me to get to know what may have caused me to want to hurt my self, never asked about my history, and never talked about a plan to help me. I was at Brookwood hospital from Wednesday until Friday there was no attempt to help me. I am definitely going to look into this further. I don't think my insurance Aetna would like it either.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is terrible and rude! Staff is also rude! Don't recommend at all!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Horrible experience with her! Extremely rude, was not helpful nor compassionate at all. I also question her knowledge of medications and their severe interactions with each other. She also did not take the time to review her previous notes of a prior visit with her. Had two major medication errors which could have been extremely bad. Her medical asst/nurse/receptionist that does the call backs was extremely rude. Do not recommend Dr. Ary. Going to another practice.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017