Ratings for Dr. Irum M. Idrees

Have no problem with Dr. I dress, but her staff drops the ball. Phone calls are not returned, meds not called in, Dr. I dress not told about calls. When I have flares I have had to adjust my own meds and I am not happy to adjust prednisone for myself. Very happy with doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Was hoping w/ additional full time Dr. follow up phone ?s would be a given similar to my other drs. Need better cooperation between Drs & staff if they have to cover during during seminars/vacation etc. I never did get a call. Flares can become very hard to work with, I ended up dropping a pan of food. I increased my meds, only to find out there were not submitted to my m.o. ins the same time other Rxs were. Ins had to call dr whose nurse was on vac, now into wk 2, plus plus shipping time. Very unhappy l

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My husband waited over six months to get an appointment with Dr Idrees, but it was well worth the wait. Dr. Idrees is very professional and we love the way she takes the time to listen to any concerns. She is also very patient and understanding, when it comes to any questions the patient and family members have. We highly recommend Dr. Idrees.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Thorough, with great bedside manner. Doctor that actually listens. Glad to have found her finally

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. She is a wonderful doctor and so is her staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Very knowledgeable, explains each facet of testing and treatment. Very thorough. Positive disposition and optimistic outlook for pt. Look forward to long term care with this Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014