Ratings for Dr. Heidi N. Hepp

Dr Hepp is the best doctor I've ever been to. She's much more than just our dr. She is family and a great friend!! Hoping she returns to practicing medicine very soon. She's helped my husband and I through some very difficult medical problems. Very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She is a great Doctor to bad she left the clinic. Now I have to find someone else like her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Hepp is the best doctor i have ever been to. She actually takes the time to listen to you and to help you. You never feel rushed when you are with her and you know she actually cares about your well being. She is a phenomenal doctor and i highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Explains things so they are easily understood. Friendly and caring. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Hepp is such a caring doctor. She cares for me abd treats me like she was my friend if family not just my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Just met Dr. Hepp, she is wonderful. She was up to date on my previous history, was very concerned about any issues I had. Completly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Hepp was very informative, helpful, considerate with great people skills and advocated for my daughter's health. Very thankful we found her. Spent time answering all our questions, read my daughters complicated file before seeing us!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014