Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Maret

I'm sorry, but Dr. Maret failed to catch my osteoporosis until I was -2.8 in the spine. I requested my records and found numerous discrepencies and notes that did not relate to me at all. (i.e. "she is still able to play volleyball 3 times a weel..") NEVER payed volleyball. "Weight 105"... maybe when I was 12! "Long history of calcium deficiency..." News to me. I hope he has improved, but my experience was bad.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I was with Dr. Maret for over fifteen years because he is thorough and very helpful and cares for his patients. Hate to see him leave but wish him the best of luck in his new venture. I asked and he explained his reason for leaving and why so quickly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Very unknowledable about treating my medical situation. Untill I was hospitalized as emergency did the treatment come to light. Prescribing an emergency inhaler for use of 4 times a day was a dangerous situation for nearly 8 months really deteriated my health. They are to be used a couple times a month.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

He closed his practice without much notice and gave no explanation at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

He's been my PCP for five years now. I am impressed with his knowledge/attitude. When I needed significant care, he really helped me to find a good surgeon and assisted me in moving forward.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Maret has been my doctor for a little over two years now. I really am pleased with his service and he is always willing to answers question or see you anytime you have any issues. I would defintely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

They refused to refill an order with a drug store.But when I had them call back it was. Troublesome!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

love love love him.. I don't trust doctors. But him I do trust him. He has been my doctor for 13yrs.That is saying something for me.He has been be husband doctor for 20 yrs.Any time we have questions he answers them right then. If he does not know the answers he will find out and will call you. And his nurses are sweethearts. Bless their hearts. When you are hurting are wondering what is wrong with you.They are there too help you.. Like is said in the opening LOVE LOVE LOVE Him.. I hope he never retires. But I know he will. untill that day I will have him as my doc..

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Maret has been my doctor for about five years and I was so empressed by my first visit that I called several people while I was on the parking lot before I left to go home letting them know how good he was. I was recently laid off from my job, but I have been offered another job and I am praying that the insurance I will have will accept him as a participating provider. I do not want to loose him because he is a very good doctor. If I have to pay out of pocket to keep him as my doctor I will some how and some way!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

he is a wonderful doc and i am glad my in-laws recommended him. The only problem i have is one of his nurses always looks pissed off and she is not very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Christopher R. Maret's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)