Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Leibovsky

Life changing experience with Dr. Leibovsky. I have had two miscarriages...my pregnancy journey started off bleak. Dr. L changed everything, changed my life for the better! I started out like any other woman thinking having a baby would be easy; get pregnant, stay pregnant and have a baby. I was wrong. The pregnancy journey is so complex, so one of a kind, no books can explain how meaningful and crucial it is to have a caring knowledgeable doctor by your side. I believed in my soul something was wrong with me because I couldn't do the one thing women are destined to do, have a child. I went in for a routine ultra sound and was told "there is no heartbeat." I then was ushered to Dr. L and he scheduled me for a D&C (the first of three I would eventually have with him as my Dr.). I was heartbroken and lost. Dr. L showed me the light. He was always honest about the facts but optimistic about the future. If it weren't for him I might have given up. My husband and I tried again...we failed again. No reason...just another ultrasound "no heartbeat." More surgeries...Dr. L spoke with me before each one, held my hand, explained the situation and the plans for the future...always he looked ahead and MADE ME look to the future, that was important. We felt like Dr. L was by our side and available for us and our needs 100% of the time. We then got pregnant again...and it worked...I stayed pregnant. But it wasn't that simple, I was in pain and nervous due to the previous losses, Dr. L helped me through all of that. He helped me with my back problems and rib issues, he helped me through severe gestational diabetes, he made sure my mental state was strong and made sure I was being taken care of at home (by talking with my husband). When it came to delivery I knew I was in great hands. He delivered my son. The joy of my life! There are no words to describe the experience we had with Dr. L. After having him as a doctor I CANNOT imagine ever having another doctor managing and supporting my future pregnancies. I cannot stress this enough- pregnancy is a complex process with different pieces and if any of those pieces aren't working the whole experience can be tainted. Dr. L will make sure everything is going as smooth as possible. He is honest and caring and if he doesn't know something he will tell you and point you in the right direction. I believe to my core he wants the best for any woman and her baby. We love Dr. L and are forever grateful for his thoughtfulness. You will not find another doctor with such amazing bedside manner and medical expertise. He will make you feel like you are his only patient, he will make time for you and he will help you with whatever issue you have. Thank you Dr. L for making our lives better! We didn't know such doctors existed before we met you. We love you!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Leibovsky and his wife Maria were just as new in town (Monterey) as we were but we are so glad and happy that God led us to their practice!!!! They were an amazing team: professional yet very personalable and caring. I felt heard and taken care of all the way! He was very efficient in getting things arranged and done even though they were only two months in their practice in the area. I had a long and overwhelming labour and delivery with my first son so I had apprehensions about the second one, however, they made my second birth (induced) a smooth, and truly fantastic experience, to my complete surprise!! He was fantastic in the delivery that our daughter came in 8 mins of pushing compared to 3 hrs with my son! They are an AMAZING and PHENOMENAL team of doctor and midwife and you will feel amazing and phenomenal too! I could go on with this review but I will restrain myself... I would recommend them to my friends at a heart beat!!!! Love their passion and enthusiasm in what they do!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Leibovsky. He takes the time to know his patients and always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014