Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Delp

Dr. Delp and staff really care about their patients. Dr. Delp explains what's going on and tells you step by step what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I can't say how great full I am to have Ken and his staff help me out. I had gone to the hospital last month only to find out that I was having a migraine head ache. The bill from the hospital came out to being almost $2K. I then went to Ken the Chiropractors office to get a massage only for them to find that I had a huge knot in my neck. When the massage therapist felt that she worked on it until I did not have it anymore. I then felt better and I don't feel the headaches any more. I love this place and I should have gone to them sooner. If I would have gone sooner I would not have ended up in the hospital. Thanks Kenny and staff for taking care of me and my health.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Definitely recommending DELP CHIROPRACTIC to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Friendly staff and great doctor. Very pleased with their services. Love his slogan. Need help? Call delp! Lol! Also has massage in same facility which I really appreciate as he can tell her what's going on with my spine and low back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014