Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Adler

Dr. Adler was great, he came in to check on me several times when I was in the ER, which never usually happens when I go to the ER.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Adler. He is very compassionate, kind, and understanding. I wish he did Primary Care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I just had another great visit with Dr. Adler. He really took the time to care for me on two separate occasions. He is truly a wonderful and kind young doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Adler was very courteous and extremely professional

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

My experience with Dr. Adler was overwhelmingly pleasant! He was comforting and really took the time to listen to my concerns. Going to the ER is never a great experience but I was happy that Dr. Adler was the physician who was taking care of me that day!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Jason Adler was extremely rude, very poor patient relations. It's not what you know, or what you say, it's how you say it! He made me feel very uncomfortable--so much so that I did not want him to perform the procedure he recommended to relieve my pain. He examined me and then left me exposed, his assistant covered me after she realized he wasn't going to do it. I just felt disrespected. He was extremely short with me and condescending. This was the wort doctor's visit I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014