Ratings for Dr. Marylin M. Powers

I have had my three daughters with her. She is amazing. Always supportive and does not get you nervous about anything. Best doctor I have ever had. I recommend her to all my friends. She is one of a kind and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Have had two babies with dr. Powers. She is such a wonderful person and doctor, we are so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I started seeing Dr.Powers when my old Gyn moved. I went to this site to see if any Gyn was rated well. She was, and so I called and became a new patient. I felt comfortable and cared for from the moment I met her. I highly recommend Dr.Powers

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Powers is one of the BEST OB/Gyn's I have ever had. As a new patient, she came in before the exam and introduced herself and asked if I had any questions. Extremely efficient and friendly. Staff was good, nice office and great parking. Very pleased with my new doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Powers helped me extremely before and during my pregnancy. She made me feel so comfortable on even the most uncomfortable situations... She is so understanding and caring for her patients . And I really appreciate her and her service.... Thank you so much for being so kind, gentle and lovely...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr Powers is wonderful and caring, she helped me through my pregnancy. I had gestational diabetes and had to inject insulin daily, she would call me everyday including weekends just to make sure I was ok. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I rated the staff and punctuality low for the reason I believe that the office needs better organazation skills if this happens I would rate this office at the best of RI and the name fits CARING for women. On the Dr. Marylin Powers note , I have met many of doctors in my lifetime but she is the first that made me feel that she cared right off the back and treated me as an old friend vs a NEW patient.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Powers is extremely personable, knowledgeable, and professional. She always makes sure that you feel comfortable and that all of your questions are answered. She always made me feel comfortable during my annual visits, but she was even more of support during my pregnancy and difficult delivery/recovery. I would not have made it through such a difficult time without her!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Dr. Powers is professional & knowledgeable. She take the time to listen to her patients. She is understanding & caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Powers to anyne in need of an OBY/GYN.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Marylin M. Powers's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI