Dr. Todd Ruhl

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Todd Ruhl

Wow! Dr Ruhl is the best optometrist I have ever had. He is truly passionate about his calling. He takes the time with patients, truly gets to know them and their eye needs. His knowledge and expertise is bar none. I have recommended him to all my friends and they have loved him too :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Ruhl is very caring and entertaining. Makes it a fun experience.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Have been one of his patients for about 10 years-consistently kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional. Have complete trust being in his care, exceptional in all facets, strongly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Amazing, caring and very knowledgeable. Have been seeing Dr Ruhl for years and always consistent in approach and care...the best!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Ruhl is the best. He corrected a prescription that another docot had botched. He is so personable, very thorough, and I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

My family loves Dr Ruhl. He takes his time. Jokes around with the kids. They just love him. And his staff Wow. Shirley is the best to help find glasses that look great on you. She listens and knows extwhat looks good in me. I'm so happy with my purchase. And Nora. Always a friend voice and gets you in right away. Perfect team this office has. I stopped in the other day to get my glasses adjusted and Shirley worked her magic for my sunglasses. Once you step in the office you are greeted with smiles and laughter from Nora and Shirley. Just a great place to go. We love it!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great Doctor. Have already recommended to a co worker.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Ruhl has been our family optometrist for 13 years. He is amazing with my kids - very personable! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Received very thorough an thoughtful care while being treated for iritis. Thanks Dr. Ruhl!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Ruhl and his staff were exceptional in helping my son with his contact lenses....even though we weren't originally his clients and ordered them elsewhere. You can bet we'll be going to see him for our eye care in the future. Thanks Dr. Ruhl!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Todd Ruhl's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients