Ratings for Dr. Ann Williams

When I was 18 and on about my 6th admission for pregnancy complications, I became intensely suicidal and was seriously planning jumping off a tall building. This doctor; this perinatal mental health specialist challenged me to go ahead and do it. That might work with some people but for me I felt traumatised by it. It has been burnt in my mind for the last two decades. Prior to that, she came across as rude, distracted and like she was in a rush and had to be somewhere 10 minutes ago. She spoke to me like I was a nuisance. She spent a few minutes talking to me then declared I wasn't depressed. The 5 years prior to that day and the 20 years since beg to differ. I despise this woman to this day. How rude to treat me like I have a PD when she clearly has one.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Please choose a different profession for the sake of mental health Ann.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I saw this psychiatrist around 5 times when I was suffering from severe depression and I found her extremely cold and unhelpful. She set me back years in my treatment and made me distrust medical professionals.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Excellent doctor. She is very strong mentally and has a personal approach to ever patient. Have seen her from about eight years she is treating me for bipartisan disorder. Though I have tried to contact her from about three months. Just to continue with her because i do trust her and I cant find her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013