Ratings for Dr. Greg Emmerson

I am very disappointed in my appointments with dr Emerson. My reasoning go going was due to the name of his business 'treat the cause'. My desire was to find out and explore options thatcweee not present within a medical model. Dr Emerson' consultation was abrupt, race paced, judgemental and would only allow me to discuss 2 issues rather than a history. I feel however that he found time to let me know about his person life, look up his own records of tests that he had done etc.... but no real time alloted to me. I felt the fee I paid was not worth the consultation and then there were a string of supplements to buy blood tests to get and ordering of antibiotics from nsw. all in all I have figured out that his 'go to' is treatment for parasites (even if they are not indicated on a test) and Pyroles. All of which made me feel sicker and pretty vulnerable. the only benefit from this expensive exercise has been that I have taken charge of my own health, and listen to my own body cues. Very expensive exercise with no real outcome.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

He seems to know his subject but I felt like he is taking advantage of desperate vulnerable sick people willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money for a cure. Two visits set me back well over $1,000 with only one symptom treated. I could not afford to go back for any more results or treatment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017