Ratings for Dr. Cristopher Glenn

My favorite Dr by far! He's very kind and compassionate. He really involved you in your care and makes sure you understand everything. He really takes you and what's best for you into consideration. I've had many issues and he's performed surgery and procedures on me and was wonderful. He's helped me get to the bottom of issues that other doctors have not. I really can't recommend him enough! He's sure a wonderful and caring doctor. I wish I still lived in the area so now that I'm pregnant and need an obgyn. The obgyn's in my current area are less than optimal.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I almost died because of this guy, he refused to see me when a dangerous pregnancy complication came up, I was never told the reason he wouldn't see me, all I know It was New Year's eve, maybe had a party to go and didn't want his plans ruined, I'll never know, this complication caused me to have a stroke which left me with permanent disabilities. I lost my business,my independence and my good credit.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013