Ratings for Dr. Emanuel Ubinas

My experience with Dr. Ubinas and also his office staff has been very positive. Both have shown respect and compassion each time I've gone to the office. Dr. Ubinas did hand surgery, due to a fall injury, about 20 years ago and it was great. I still have the small plate. And a couple of years ago when I started to have trouble with my long finger on both hand clicking and sticking I immediately went to see Dr. Ubinas because I know from experience he is the best. I received a series of injections in both hands and about four months ago he did the surgery to correct the clicking problem. This was a bilateral hand surgery and now you cannot even tell, by looking, where the incisions were made.I was never in pain during or after surgery. I have, over the years, referred co workers to him and they were very pleased with his caring manner. If I should ever need this type of surgery in the future I would absolutely go back to Dr. Ubinas because I know, from experience, he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013