Ratings for Dr. Anita Taj

Wow just found out she quit and we have nothing but a cesspool of incompetents to choose from! When is someone going to fix our ailing Mental Health system in Saskatchewan??!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Why has the medical field of this universe has taken only the bottom of its half threw the drs of manipulation of diseases to the next level of patient care to the excellence to the drs. Applause said the patient tied up to a chair in restraints with a chemical restraint coming closely to her as she screamed with horror as the needle has been injected into her slowly as she drifts off too sleep as the doctors applaud of happiness to a huge pay check in there inbox mail. As the patient tied up too the chair in restraints never improves then is deported too north battleford with cheer of happiness then to sadness. Think about it..........

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Taj for a couple of years now for our autistic son. We have had a good experience with her. She always asks plenty of questions and they are the same as other appointments because she has to know if there are any changes in mood, behaviour, etc. She has been very thorough with all aspects of his care and is very punctual.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Very unhelpful, I have been seeing her for over a year and she has put more anti depressants in me then I can count. She has never seemed interested in me or my life and every time I visit her she brings up the possibility that I might have Seasonal Affective Disorder, but never done anything to diagnose me. She has also prescribed me medication that I later found out is very dangerous to children and adults. Dr Taj always forgets who I am and always repeats the exact same things when I visit her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013