Ratings for Dr. Joseph Tabri

I was referred to Dr Tabri by a friend for my implants. I was anxious at first but Dr Tabri explained the procedure clearly and put my mind at ease. I must say the surgery went better than I was expecting , I had no pain or swelling. I wish I had done it sooner. Thanks Dr T.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Walked into Dr Tabri's office a few years ago and I am so glad I did. He fixed my faulty fillings and ever since my mouth feels great. He is an awesome dentist, kind and gentle. His team is also wonderful, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

not sure what to say about Dr. Tabri. Went to him a couple of times and everything seemed ok. not confident of his knowledge though. she has "want to be somewhere other than here" look on his face ... overall a good family dentist

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Had a very good first visit, dentist was very thorough and made me feel very comfortable. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I saw this dentist during the Holidays, he was he kind enough to open the office for me and my broken front tooth now looks amazing. Thanks, 5 stars...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Did not like him. There are much better dentists nearby. Use them!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I heard about Dr Tabri from a friend and I've been his patient for the last eight years. He is extremely talented and good with his hands. I have since brought my kids, husband and referred my friends to him, heard nothing but good things. The previous comment just makes me laugh, aren't the recommendations the reason you go to the dentist in the first place? I personally appreciate Dr Tabri'spatience and sll his recommendations, no pressure no guilt and definitely no arrogance! He is the most down to earth person I know, he travels north regularly to work on people that cannot afford dental work.......for FREE, at the Haliburton dental outreach...Wish there were more dentists like him !!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I went to him as I didn't have insurance. His fees weren't bad but I felt like he kept recommending additional procedures out of pure greed and arrogance. I noticed that he was much nicer to anyone who had insurance. Needless to say, I will be looking for a new dentist and a second opinion!

Submitted October 18, 2014

Excellent staff, excellent dentist, down to earth fees, that says it all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

I don't usually make an effort to go online and rate someone, but for for this dentist, I must say he is the best I have been to. He is very skilled and extremely knowledgeable. I most certainly appreciate his patience and honesty in explaining my treatment and options. My visits are pain free and very comfortable. Dr Tabri managed to erase years of dental phobia. The staff is wonderful and truly helpful, I never had any issues with my paperwork ....Oh did I mention Dr Tabri is also a true artist...Check it out www.artreflections.ca !

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013