Dr. Kourosh Kianpour

Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Kianpour

I have seen Dr Kourosh Kianpour for several years and I am really impressed with him, his office and his staff. Dr Kianpour is an excellent dentist and is very compassionate and professional. He has always treated me and my family with the utmost respect and he provides the highest possible dental care with reasonable costs. I have been to several dentists in the area and there is no question that he is the best I have seen in the area!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Nice office. Nice dentist. Friendly staff. Didn't have to wait. Would recommend them

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Office environment is clean and comfortable; Wait time is less than 10 minutes; staff are friendly and courteous, the dentist always spends time explaining the process/procedure.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Kianpour about 10 years ago and then moved to Rockville, MD and changed dentists. However, my local dentist fitted me with a crown that actually threw my jaw out of alignment and when I complained said the bite was fine and I would get used to it. Never did. I decided to make the 40 mile trip and asked Dr. Kianpour to remove and remake the crown. He did an excellent job and have been seeing him for about a year now. Even though the trip is not very convenient, I could not imagine a better dentist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

My wife referred me here after being away from the dentist for a couple years. Had some jaw pain. After they took their xrays and looked at my teeth, I was pleasantly surprised how nice they were in explaining to me what my problems were. The doctor was clear in his recommendation and asked me if I had any questions, which I liked. He spent a lot of time with me. His manager was nice also because she worked with my insurance and the fees were fair and in accordance to my plan. Overall good experience. I am happy I came to this practice.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Great Dental practice...highly recommend Dr. Kianpour, he is very knowledgeable in his profession, and skilled. Treatment plans are very well explained and I am always well informed of my treatments. I love that he always calls back the same day to make sure that I am feeling well......What great service....I really feel pampered. Very customer oriented office too.........Great Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013