Ratings for Dr. Patricia Mackin

Dr. Mackin is terrific. She is extremely knowledgeable and really helped me with managing my diabetes. She is personable, friendly and confident. Those are all qualities I find important in a doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I rated Dr. Mackin very low because of the cost to floor time provided. I did not get seen for the reason I provided, and instead Dr. Mackin chose to try and draw three different blood tests and determine I had signs of COPD. I did not go back for the blood tests as there were no reason to run them. I'm a 27 yr old very healthy male that works out five or more times a week. The early signs of COPD (not done with a lung function test) turned out to be acute bronchitis / early pneumonia. I had to go to an urgent care clinic and pay another 90.00 for this diagnosis. When I contacted the billing department I was told "The Doctor decides what to charge based on what they feel." 382.00 for 20 min.'s of floor time and a misdiagnosis? No thanks, never again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013