Ratings for Dr. Azita Emami

she unquestionably the worst dentist i have ever come across any one who choses her please plan to change your dentist ASAP.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

heard lots of bad reviews about her and saw the awful job she did on my friend..... very bad dentist

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This office is a production line. Speed is all they care about. Left me in pain on a simple filling, went back for a second procedure, advised her about the pain, she 'coated' it and said it should be ok, but I should let her know if it did not get better - she would redo it. How many chances do you need to get a cavity and filling done right? Went back to my original provider to repair the work this dentist did - she left decay material in the filling, and the filling was loose. When advised that she had left material behind claimed it was not possible, that I was not a dentist and did not know what I was talking about. Perhaps the absence of pain after it was done correctly by a good dentist makes me more qualified than this 'dentist'.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008