Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Adler

Dr. Adler is the best! His treatment of my severe flair up of rosacea was completely successful. I continue daily use of the soap and moisturizer he recommended to help prevent further problems. My skin hasn't looked this good in years!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very personable, took his time to answer questions and promised to send the notes from the visit to my primary care provider without being asked.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Did a biopsy and I later went to OHSU dermatology and was told the skin leisons were so characteristic, biopsy was unnecessary. He injected my skin leisons when his hand was in a brace and without anesthetic mixed in. Very painfull. Did not go back.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr Adler was rated as top doctor in Portland Magazine, by his peers. I went to him on a referral from a dr. friend and found him friendly and competent. I've since gone back to his practise but seeing the female dr instead for my full body checkup for pure comfort reasons.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Great guy - cleared up the skin condition on my hands (not re-occurred for 4 years!) and on my arms. Very personable and empathetic! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Saw Dr. Adler on a referral. Seemed condescending and unconcerned. If he is competent it was not apparent, as his method is off-handed and perfunctory. If he'd faked concern and followed this up with a remedy for me, I'd have been happy. Instead, it was a waste of time and money and nothing was solved.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Adler cared for my first non-threatening skin condition very well, and due to his persistance in follow-up and his skill and attention during an exam, he discovered and sucessfully treated me for a life threatening condition.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Adler's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company