Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Matuson

Dr. Matuson gives conservative treatment, which I appreciate --he doesn't rush to remove natural tissues, but seeks least disruptive way to deal with the problem. But if you want to throw the kitchen sink at the problem, he can do that too. I am not an expert in the field, but it seems to me that he uses the most recent technology and is really on top of innovative techniques. And he talks in a way that is down-to-earth and understandable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Wonderful office and Dr. Matuson is exceptional. My entire family now goes to this practice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I had a very simple filling replacement. In that spot, I had a filling before and i have similar fillings in my other teeth, done back in my (third-world) home country that look and feel much better. The job that Dr. Matuson did on this very simple task is subpar. The color of the filling differs substantially from the color of the tooth. The filling does not completely cover the cavity (and I therefore expect the tooth to deteriorate around the border of the filling). The filling's shape is also not matching the tooth so well, so it keeps scratching my tongue. The doctor is nice and friendly but I feel the most important is how the job is done. Having seen such a simple job done lousy, I am searching for another doctor to do my more complicated treatments.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011