Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

Dr. Hecht is great. He has a great sense of humor and made each appointment relaxed. He always listened to my concerns and assured me that I will get pregnant. and I did! I credit Dr. Hecht, Dr. Homa, and his staff with this! The staff is also awesome, I loved the ultrasound tech (I believe her name is Nicole). Definitely recommend going here. They monitored me very closely with ultrasounds, blood work, etc. I switched to Jones Institute from Magee and I'm VERY glad I did!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Hecht knows exactly what he's doing and will do whatever it takes to help you through the ivf process. He was available at all times and he called me back on a weekend once when I needed my nerves calmed. His experience and passion for what he does shows. His staff is amazing also. I feel so honored to call him my doctor. He helped to make our dreams a reality.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Hecht to anyone struggling. He was a breath of fresh air when everything was extremely stressful. He was determined that my husband and I would conceive naturally. Even when I suggested medications and more invasive routes he simply told me "no, you will get pregnant." And he was right! At so many other places they would have started doing more invasive procedures and costing me thousands of dollars. It was bittersweet being released from his care, but I am so glad we chose him to get us through a difficult time!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Hecht and his staff are absolutely incredible! At every appointment the staff made my husband and I feel comfortable every time we entered the office. Dr. Hecht's sense of humor helps make a very stressful situation more at ease. Dr. Hecht gave my husband and I the time and dedication we needed and deserved. He helped us make a very difficult decision regarding infertality. At my first appointment Dr. Hecht said he would get rid of us, pregnant, sooner than later and that he did!! I spent 3 years at a different fertility clinic with no luck. I was successful conceiving under Dr. Hecht's care in 6 months, 3 IUI procedures. I am VERY pleased with the care under Dr. Hecht. Being discharged from the fertility clinic was bittersweet. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone having trouble conceiving. My husband and I tried for 7 years. Our only regret is not finding Dr. Hecht sooner. The entire staff is incredible!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Hecht is wonderful. He is friendly and caring and funny all at the same time. They will monitor your fertility very closely and are always helpful. I would definitely go back here and recommend Dr Hecht and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience at The Jones Institute with Dr. Hecht. After being frustrated with being unable to conceive, we were referred to him by my Obgyn. From our first appointment we felt extremely comfortable and he set out a game plan to get all of our baseline tests and diagnostics done within the first cycle. He even set up an additional day of HSGs for the patients when the holiday schedule seemed to have ruined everyone's timing for the month. All of our phone calls and questions were answered well and in a very timely manner. We never had any issues with wait times and all of the office staff is wonderful. My husband and I personally loved Dr. Hecht's use of humor. Infertility is a stressful time and we felt his jokes helped us to relax and feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Hecht and his entire staff. Everyone that I came into contact with was exceptionally friendly, but straightforward and honest about options. I almost never had to wait to get an appointment and I don't remember ever having to wait in the waiting room for more than a few minutes. Best of all, after 2.5 years of trying to conceive on our own, we conceived the first round of treatment with Dr Hecht. Yes, he does have a sense of humor and tells a lot of jokes, but I don't mind at all. Actually, I found it refreshing. Despite his joking around, he was unwavering in letting us know that he and his staff would do everything possible to get us pregnant and that there was hope.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Had a great experience with Dr. Hecht. I never saw any other Reproductive Endocrinologist so can't compare. But to me he seemed to be an experienced expert in the field. And he was caring and friendly. His staff were friendly too, except one.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Hecht was recommended to me by my obgyn after 3 years of pregnancy difficulty and a myomectomy. I was hesitant because the thought of seeing a fertility specialist justified the troubles we were having and my worst nightmare was becoming reality. He and his staff took our concerns and circumstances seriously, however never made me feel like we had a "problem". They boosted our confidence, explained in detail each step and procedure and within 3 months we were successful in pregnancy! I am very thankful to Dr. Hecht and his staff for our little miracle! I strongly encourage anyone with a fertility issue to trust him with your concerns and wish you success as well!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Never in my life have I ever dealt with such an incompetent doctor! You really need a lot of support during the journey to become pregnant. The nurses are not knowlegable and its horrible when the patient knows more than the staff. He makes inappropriate jokes (by the way you're not at all funny. YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR! If you are serious about getting pregnant go elsewhere. He is a bad joke!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht is great. He has a great sense of humor and made each appointment relaxed. He always listened to my concerns and assured me that I will get pregnant. ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht knows exactly what he's doing and will do whatever it takes to help you through the ivf process. He was available at all times and he called me back ..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Hecht to anyone struggling. He was a breath of fresh air when everything was extremely stressful. He was determined that my husband and I ..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff are absolutely incredible! At every appointment the staff made my husband and I feel comfortable every time we entered the office. Dr. H..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht is wonderful. He is friendly and caring and funny all at the same time. They will monitor your fertility very closely and are always helpful. I would ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I had an amazing experience at The Jones Institute with Dr. Hecht. After being frustrated with being unable to conceive, we were referred to him..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr Hecht and his entire staff. Everyone that I came into contact with was exceptionally friendly, but straightforward and..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with Dr. Hecht. I never saw any other Reproductive Endocrinologist so can't compare. But to me he seemed to be an experienced expert in t..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht was recommended to me by my obgyn after 3 years of pregnancy difficulty and a myomectomy. I was hesitant because the thought of seeing a fertility spe..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Never in my life have I ever dealt with such an incompetent doctor! You really need a lot of support during the journey to become pregnant. The nurses are not k..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hecht is cheerful person with smile. He is helpful and always gives full attention to our queries. Most importantly you can trust on his advice. The trust go..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor made my wife and I very uncomfortable. We did one cycle, my wife got her period... She went in for blood work and he told her to HAVE A HAPPY PERIO..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff were wonderful to work with. Everyone on the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Hecht!"

November 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I went into this experience sort of knowing that Jones Institute wasn't a magic solution, but I tried to have an open mind. Every doctor that my husband and I s..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Preferred to see him by my gyn, who thinks Hecht is great. I didn't have a great experience though. He made comments to me in my first appointment that make me..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is incredibly warm and friendly. I've been on this road for almost 5 years, and was with Reproductive Health Services for 2 of those. I'm so glad that I mo..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bryan Hecht is an outstanding doctor who gave my husband and I his individual attention and listened to our concerns & needs. His sense of humor really hel..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor but wait time for procedures and appointments terrible. "

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bryan Hecht is an outstanding doctor who gives his patients individual attention and listens to their individual concerns & needs. We consulted with the do..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bryan Hecht and the support staff at Jones institute are excellent. The amount of personal care and attention they give to you each time you visit or call th..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff were amazing. After reading some of these negative comments I have to wonder if they are speaking of the same doctor. Yes, he has a sens..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first appointment today with Dr. Hecht, I have to admit I did read every and there were a couple that made me a little hesitant. For anyone that is he..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at Dr. Hecht's office has been a very positive one. Dr. Hecht and his staff are very kind and enjoyable to be around in such a stressful time. I s..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He seriously told me I was going to lay an egg. As in a chicken. I was startled by his inappropriateness. He thought he was so funny. He is awkward and emba..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Over an hour wait, didn't even say she was sorry. No one came in to say she was running late. Very unprofessional."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the care and support we are getting from them. They all know our names and ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hecht and the rest of the staff at the Jones Institute to anyone suffering with infertility. Their family like atmosphere is e..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff (Judy, Margie, Nicole, Joe, Sandy, and Kerin) provided my wife and I with comfort, information, and most importantly, hope when concepti..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht has been such a comfort during such a terrible time for us. He is kind and funny and knows how to speak directly and on a level we can always underst..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My bf and I were also patients of this doctor, for a moment. He was very unprofessional and made each visit more awkward than the previous one. He was to fami..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prior to meeting with Dr. Hecht about 1.5 months ago, I was going to RHS for one year! I was on injectables with timed intercourse and I did not have one cycle ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our experience at Dr. Hecht's office has been a very positive one. He and his staff were wonderful to work with and were always available. I enjoyed the small..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht was professional and personable. Both he and his staff provided consistent empathy, encouragement, experience, hope, kindness and thoroughness. I al..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been so pleased with my experience with Dr. Hecht over the past 4 months. He listens to my concerns and always takes a lot of time to answer my questions..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht was very supportive and professional and took the time to explain everything about the process of testing and treatment. Everyone in the office was al..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful! There aren't enough nice things that I can say about them. His nurses, Judy and Margie are the best! Nicole, who does the..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been going to the Jones Institute for going on three years now. Dr. Hecht replaced Dr. Hartog (who had replaced Dr. Kauma who left in a V..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and staff are amazing at The Jones Institute. I would highly recommend him. I have gotten pregnant twice because of him. He is a great doctor and..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Hecht for my second baby. I can't say enough about how he makes you feel like a person rather than a number. He knows my name when he s..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I left the jones institute when dr Hecht arrived. His comments and base humor made us feel as if we had been treated by some weirdo in his gara..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but the highest praise for the entire staff at the Jones Institute! They went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we got the personal ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hecht and the Jones Institute staff were very personable and provided me with lots of one-on-one discussions, education, support. The nurses and Dr Hecht spo..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hecht often says inappropriate things. Very uncomfortable with his analogies."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hecht and his staff at the Jones Institute created a wonderful experience for us throughout our IUI process. Being that infertility can be a highly stressf..."

September 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bryan" to "Bryan R."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Twinsburg" to "Cleveland"

August 31, 2013
  • City changed from "Cleveland" to "Twinsburg"

August 29, 2013
  • City changed from "Westlake" to "Cleveland"

November 21, 2012
  • City changed from "TWINSBURG" to "Westlake", Practice changed from "CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION" to "University Hospitals"

October 4, 2012