Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

Dr. Hecht and his staff are excellent. I could not have been more pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Hecht and his staff always make you comfortable. We tried for years not realizing my weight was the issue the whole time. So I lost weight and after all the needed tests and lab work. Dr. Hecht determined for whatever reason the sperm just weren't getting to where they needed to in a timely manner even though my husbands numbers were good. So Dr. Hecht suggested an IUI and that's what we did. We were blessed that it worked on the first try. We are expecting a baby BOY this November. I would recommend Dr. Hecht and his staff to anyone who is looking to talk or take the next step in trying to conceive. Thank you Dr. Hecht and staff for all that you did to make our dream become a reality. You are a blessing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Hecht and the team in the fertility clinic at Metrohealth are fantastic! First and foremost, they are an extremely responsive team. I was always responded to within hours of a phone call and/or my chart message. They are also accommodating, rescheduling an ultrasound appointment last minute when my husband’s work schedule unexpectedly conflicted. Even more importantly was the comforting approach to patient care the team, most notably Melinda and Dr. Hecht (whom my husband and I interacted with most often). Being a health care professional myself, I don’t much enjoy being “the patient”, and my type “A” personality and anxiety can come across full force. Dr. Hecht could not only sense my anxiety, he knew how to handle it perfectly. I truly appreciate his positive attitude and practical outlook he provided for my husband and I regarding fertility. He was so thoughtful and caring, and I truly felt he couldn’t be more empathetic towards our situation and concerns. I just can’t say enough about how caring, professional, and thoughtful his approach to patient care is. I only wish I could have made this review public on the Metrohealth website, so others could hear about this practice. I am truly grateful to Metrohealth for providing their patients with Dr. Hecht and the fertility clinic team.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I would recommend Dr Hecht for fertility specialist. He explained everything clearly and realistically. No sugar coating which I prefer. We completed 3 rounds of IUI with success. I love Metrohealth and definitely would recommend

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Doctor Hecht is INCREDIBLE!!!! I was referred to him by my OBGYN. I was made to feel comfortable at every appointment. My first few appointments I went alone as my husband was not available, but he was super awesome. We conceived our son after three rounds of IUI. I was planning to visit him again to conceive a second child, but we were able to fall pregnant naturally. I have recommended him to any of my friends that have gone through infertility problems. His sense of humor is awesome, and he is completely down to earth. He doesn’t coddle you or sugar coat things, which is exactly what is needed in this field. Giving false hope for pregnancy can be gut wrenching, it’s much better to have a straight shooter. He is a world class doctor in the field.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have never came across a Dr so rude in my life,he made me feel like there is no hope at all,and he talked to me like I can't afford any procedures to the point he told me to have it done in nigeria where my husband is from because it will be cheaper.he didn't let me finish filling out my paperwork and when we were done talking he didn't even escort me back to the waiting area he yelled down the hall and told me to make a right.I would never recommend this man to anyone ! I'm even considering changing from Metro.

Submitted December 25, 2017

I was convinced for no real reason that I needed to see a specialist to see if there was anything medically preventing me from getting pregnant right away. Dr. Hecht may have thought I was crazy but he answered all my questions and did all the necessary tests. When he found something that could have been causing the delay he told me what my options were and the weekend before the appointment to schedule the appointments to get ready for the procedure I got pregnant. He has an uncle or dad's sense of humor and he's a great doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for answers related to difficulty conceiving.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I was very happy with Dr.Hecht and his staff. They were always very positive. It's not an easy thing to go through and he made me feel very relaxed. They were very quick with getting test results back to you, which I think is very important when your going through these tests. I would def. recommend Dr. Hecht and his staff at Metro. I was very pleased!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

He certainly wasn't Dr. Wonderful in our opinion. At the consultation, his demeanor instantly changed when we told him we would be paying out-of-pocket. He must have assumed we didn't have the funds due to our appearance. He was negative and not encouraging. He said he didn't know what our problem was. When we went to a new doctor and our files were looked over, the first thing that doctor said was that there was a sperm quality issue. Certainly he was aware of this and we have no idea why he said everything was great in that area.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Dr. Hecht and his team. Coming into this is hard enough but his light and fun personality makes you feel comfortable immediately. After the first consultation I left feeling so relaxed and confident I found someone who is really going to listen and help. His nurse Melinda is wonderful as well. Anytime I would call with a question I ALWAYS got a call back that day if not right away! The whole process with this office was very relaxed and as easy on my emotions as possible. And now we are happy to say we are expecting twins! You will be treated like your the only patient he has and that makes a huge difference....Thank you Dr. Hecht and staff your all so wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Miscarriage