Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

My husband and I started with Dr.hecht while he was in Pgh @ the jones institute in late 2015 and started actual treatments in 2016. He made a promise to us before he left that we were on the correct track and I would be pregnant before my next birthday in April of 2017, we found out on November 25th that we were pregnant. That man kept his promise to us and for that, I will forever be greatful. #23 weeks and counting . Thank you Dr. Hecht

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I came to Dr. Hetch after being diagnosed with breast Cancer and trying to concieved for 6 years. I started treatment with Dr. Hetch in January 2017 and found out we were pregnant on March 2017! Dr. Hetch and Melinda have been awesome with me and my husband they took good care of me and I love how even though the infertility road is a hard one to be on he makes sure to make you feel good with his humor. Thank you Dr. Hetch and Melinda!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Bryan Hecht is excellent doctor. Very professional and with good sense of humor. After long time trying to conceive we came to Dr. Hecht. Thanks to him we are now are pregnant and very happy. I would recommend Dr. Hecht to everyone who needs help in conceiving.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Hecht is "smooth" with the ultrasounds. I love him already.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've followed Dr Hecht to every location he's ever been. He is absolutely the best doctor for infertile couples. His sensitivity and great bedside manner in general are so valuable and also rare to find!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Hecht was wonderful in the time that we had with him at the Jones Institute. While we are still trying to conceive we were confident in the plan that he had us on while he was working in Pittsburgh. He was approachable even if his humor was a bit much at times.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

As many of you know, when you are trying to conceive, your life can be turned upside down. There is stress, worry and angst and Dr. Hecht and The Jones Institute made every step much easier to take. Their staff is top notch. I have never in my life had a doctor's office call you back same day, every single time I called! Everyone there has been so attentive, caring and kind. My husband and I were both so pleased with the treatment and care we have been receiving.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Hecht and his staff are absolutely amazing. I wish this rating scale went higher because I would give him a 10 out of 10 if possible! Can't say enough great things about this practice. No other dr calls you back the same day, on the weekend, and gives you bloodwork results same day. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years and after having a miscarriage (prior to visiting his practice), we were feeling quite hopeless. Meeting with Dr. Hecht was always a pleasure and my husband and I always left the office laughing and in good spirits thanks to his humor and his office staff's friendliness. Sally, Jen, Jessie, Judy, Nicole and every nurse there is so caring. Going through miscarriages and infertility has been our greatest struggle and Dr. Hecht's jokes and pleasant, upbeat attitude really lightened the mood. My husband and I so appreciated his care. He always looked out for our best interests and my well being. We asked about jumping to ivf and he advised us not to based on our medical history (as it wasn't necessary and there were other options to try first that are easier on the body). Most clinics jump into ivf upon you asking for money purposes however Dr. Hecht does what is best for the patient and wants you to have a healthy pregnancy. We feel so thankful to have found a place so welcoming - I would recommend this practice to my family and friends and anyone struggling with infertility. They are exceptional and deserve to be recognized for the level of care they give.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Please avoid at all costs. His humor is not funny and makes you feel like an inconvenience during consultations. He is just plain rude. He has to be writing his own "amazing" comments because the facility does not have enough patients to write all these reviews. Staff is very nice and Dr. Homa is a better option.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Only go to this man if you are fine with being an experiment. My wife's estrogen levels went above 1800 ! From what we have since learned this is not healthy or optimal for achieving pregnancy. Go to a doctor who knows what he/she is doing. We have also learned that the multiple gestation rate is far above what it should be. Seems like haphazard medicine at its best.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Miscarriage