You may also like

Rate Dr. Bryan R. Hecht

Dr. Bryan R. Hecht's Ratings

Nice doctor but wait time for procedures and appointments terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Bryan Hecht is an outstanding doctor who gives his patients individual attention and listens to their individual concerns & needs. We consulted with the doctor about our fertility issues, and while on paper, it would look like there was one procedure that was the clear answer to our situation, he listened to our concerns and agreed that we could try a different procedure first. Other fertility doctors didn't even offer us that option. Thank God he did because we are now 8 weeks pregnant with the child we have been trying to conceive for the past 2.5 years. He has a great personality & sense of humor and really seems to enjoy helping couples realize their dreams. The nurses in his staff were wonderful as well, especially Judy & Jan. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hecht to anyone who is seeking fertility help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr.Bryan Hecht and the support staff at Jones institute are excellent. The amount of personal care and attention they give to you each time you visit or call them is something extraordinary. For us being from a different country the support provided by the Judy, Margie and Sharon were something which really helped us to have the courage in most difficult times as there were few complications in our case. Dr. Hecht is one of great doctors we have ever met. Our suggestion would be just blindly follow what the doctor and his staff says things would certainly turn out to be good. Lastly even the finance department which is handled by Sandy is too supportive and gives you lot of help when it is required the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Hecht and his staff were amazing. After reading some of these negative comments I have to wonder if they are speaking of the same doctor. Yes, he has a sense of humor. And I'm thankful for that. It was refreshing to have a down to earth doctor with such a positive and upbeat attitude during a very stressful time. The nurses (Judy and Margie) are awesome and Nicole (the ultrasound tech) was so caring toward me. I could not have had a better experience. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone having trouble conceiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I had my first appointment today with Dr. Hecht, I have to admit I did read every and there were a couple that made me a little hesitant. For anyone that is hesitant... don't be! It was a breath of fresh air... I had a voice.. a voice that was listened to. He did his homework.. he had notes about me and knew stuff about me. I had tears in my eyes because I have spent the last year going to another doctor where I was basically just a number....... and for the person who said he is writing his own reviews.. he def isn't. I'm a real person and I finally found a dr that respects that! He does have a sense of humor, but nothing crazy! I never once felt awkward at all! He is caring and friendly- if you are looking for a cold heartless dr with no personality I can give you a few names :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

My experience at Dr. Hecht's office has been a very positive one. Dr. Hecht and his staff are very kind and enjoyable to be around in such a stressful time. I switched over to Dr. Hecht from UPMC. While there I felt more like a number than a person. The practice was so busy that you were just sent through the motions. I rarely had contact with my Dr. or the nurses at UPMC. With Dr. Hecht I really the smaller size of the practice and feel like more time is taken which means better individualized treatment. I highly recommend this practice. I would like to comment on the so called "inappropriate comments" made by Dr. Hecht. He is NOT inappropriate. He does use humor to ease the tension. For anyone that has dealt with infertility...you know how stressful it can be. A little laughter sure does make me feel better. I would rather my Dr. know my name and make a joke or two than going to UPMC and having the same treatment as every other person in the waiting room. Laughter is good and leads to less stress which in turn leads to your chances of conceiving increasing. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

He seriously told me I was going to lay an egg. As in a chicken. I was startled by his inappropriateness. He thought he was so funny. He is awkward and embarrassing.
Definitely a misogynist. I mentioned this to my regular gyn and she referred me elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2845898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the care and support we are getting from them. They all know our names and they know us as people. They truly care about us and our medical care. We are put at ease by his bedside manner and the nurses are down to earth and are there for us no matter what questions we have. Judy and Margie are awesome! It is so refreshing coming from another clinic and only being a name on a chart. Dr. Hecht is willing to step in and help out where he is needed. He even drew my blood one day. He also did one of my ultrasounds. I am extremely happy with the care and professionalism that we are receiving. He has done more in 4 months than the last clinic did in 3 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2804389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hecht and the rest of the staff at the Jones Institute to anyone suffering with infertility. Their family like atmosphere is extremely welcoming. The doctor, nurses, and staff are very knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, and behind their patients 100%. I always felt like they made time to listen to me and I never felt rushed. They were always there to provide support and answer any questions I had. They were always positive and gave me hope when I thought I had none. It is rare to find the quality of care that they provide and I am so happy that I found them. Dr. Hecht always had a way of telling me directly about my tests, prognosis, and treatment options in a way that I could understand. He is extremely personable and his sense of humor helped to lighten the mood. He was also always one to pitch in and do whatever needed done if some of the other staff were busy. There would be times that he would even draw blood or do my ultra sounds. It was so refreshing to see a doctor that didn't think he was "above" any job. It is a shame that there aren't more doctors, staff, and facilities like the Jones Institute around. I can't say enough positive things about my experience. I loved them, and I am sure you will too.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2799867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Hecht and his staff (Judy, Margie, Nicole, Joe, Sandy, and Kerin) provided my wife and I with comfort, information, and most importantly, hope when conception was difficult for us. He was direct and knowledgeable when speaking with us about treatment options. Judy and Margie were ALWAYS available to answer questions and provide support. I would recommend this practice to anyone seeking guidance about infertility.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2789579].votes_count ]]