Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Brown, his PA Megan, Diana and the rest of his staff are a wonderful, caring 5 Star team and I would recommend him to anyone with digestive issues. Dr. Brown takes his time, listens attentively and doesn’t make you feel hurried. After suffering with digestive issues for many years he was able to make a diagnosis which set me on the path to healing. As a follow up after having an endoscopy I was able to do a virtual visit online with Dr. Brown to go over my diagnosis, test results and answer any questions I had. The virtual visit was easy to set up and I was even able to have my husband on speaker phone so that he could ask questions too. We’re doing another virtual checkup in a few months and I’m so glad to be able to do this from the comfort of my home. It was such a convenient way to have access to my doctor and I applaud him for utilizing this high tech solution!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Staff members are ghetto, rude and unprofessional. I would advise anyone to go elsewhere. Sadly, Dr. Brown at one time was a caring compassionate physician, but now he treats his patients like he is running an assembly line, in and out.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Quite knowledgeable doctor, but unfortunately his staff is highly unprofessional and makes the experience visiting unpleasant.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

His staff is the most rude and unfazed profesional staff that I have ever experienced. Not only do they shut the phones completely DOWN from 11am-1pm, I would not refer this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013