Ratings for Dr. Tamara Levit

Love Dr. Levit. She is very knowledgeable and stays up to date with her field. I feel very relaxed when I'm at her office and always am pleased with the work she does for me. I'm never switching dentists again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She it trying hard. Good prices. But do not go for anything which need a lot of skills. She looks very convincing and you receive a message that she can do everything but you end up redoing all she did. She did 2 fillings for me and in less then a year I end up doing emergency root canals. One filling fell of...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

After 15 years of neglect, I was forced to seek dental help and was so lucky to find Dr. Levit. Very comforting, very knowledgable, and equipped to perform even the most complex procedures. This is pain-free and anxiety-free dentistry. Dr. Levit gave me back my smile, and I would recommend her to anyone. This is modern dentistry with a family practice feel. It seems like the majority of her practice is Russian, but her English is excellent and her skills and training come from top American schools. I was especially pleased to find that Dr. Levit is willing to schedule off-hour appointments as she attempts to accommodate everyone, and have been able to set appointments after 8 o'clock. I would drive a hundred miles to keep her as my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Exceptional professional. First dentist I've visited who truly rendered painless service in a cheerful and pleasant manner. The extra 10 minutes in the reception area was vexing but did nothing to tarnish this delightful experience. Highly recommend this office to anyone with dentist anxiety.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Her schedule is too busy. Doctors who are recent immigrants work 14 hours a day and the quality cannot be perfect in this situation. Good deals on cleaning and fillings. That's it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Office looks very old. Retired relatives are receptionists. Her children are there. Very old furniture in the waiting area. Immigrants are trying to survive. Russian office for Russian newcomers. Good for regular cleaning if you live nearby. Good if you need the second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008