Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Graul

Dr. Graul peformed surgery on my including a total hysterectomy, rectocele repair, and urethral sling in December 2016. I had literally ZERO PAIN in recovery and never took more than a few ibuprofen just to make sure the first few days. Her bedside manner is wonderful and her office staff is really great, especially the women at the desk. (Not so much one assistant, though.) I highly recommend Dr. Graul. I am so glad I have all of that stuff fixed and extremely grateful for how easy it was to get through the experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very helpful with my menoposal problems. She is mature and knows how to help the mature woman. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

This is a doctor who will actually listen to your problems. She's a doctor that we should all have (although she has a person in her office when I canceled an appt. she was rude).

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I am an RN. I found her to be helpful, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. Very nice office staff as well!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

She is the BEST I loved how friendly and caring she is. her asst were perfect fast and helped me feel so much more relaxed than any before.I have sent mant to her and will continue too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Saw her for the first time and absolutely love her. She's very nice even when kids are running around the room. She answered all my questions and made me feel like I was important. She's very personable and knows what she's talking about. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth A. Graul's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)