Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Boiardo

I went to Dr. Boiardo at the end of 2016 with horrible crippling knee pain. After taking X-rays and performing MRI he recommended that I get a knee replacement. I was nervous about the procedure but trusted his judgement. The surgery went great, he fixed my knee and I feel awesome. Outstanding experience !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Boiardo replaced my right knee last year and the left this past summer. He took me on where others would not and made it possible for me to walk again. it’s hard to imagine a better doctor than Dr. Boiardo he is highly skilled, dedicated and kind. I would never be able to thank him enough. I am extremely grateful that i found The Best Doctor Ever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Boiardo for quite some time now. You will not come across a doctor as experienced and knowledgeable as Dr. Boiardo. I was in a lot of pain not able to walk do to severe arthritis in both of my hips. Dr. Boiardo did 2 successful surgeries replacing my hips and has changed my life for the better. He cared for me like i was his family and if you are ever referred to him thank your guardian angel because he is a Miracle worker. May God continue to bless him for the work he does.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This man helped me a lot i had surgery on oct 4th and my foot is healing great.. i would recommend every time.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had extreme pain in my hands for several years and had several cortisone injections which helped only temporarily. Dr. Boiardo performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands. I received the highest level of care and am grateful for a successful procedure. The pain that would wake me in the middle of the night is completely gone. Fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I think Dr. Boiardo is the best orthopedist around. Very compassionate and extremely experienced surgeon. Dr. B replaced my right knee and I have never had any complications after surgery. My knee feels great and I’m finally pain free.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr.Boiardo is an amazing man and a true blessing. I really felt like he wanted to understand the injury before he jumped to a conclusion about my care. He answered all of my questions and made the experience wonderful. There was some wait time, but well worth it. Highly Recommended !!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Good doctor that could use a junior medical partner and or operations manager to run the office more smoothly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I would extremely recommend Dr Boiardo to everyone I know he is compassionate courteous and friendly, he performed a surgery in my arm when I had a tendon rupture while working out at the gym a couple of years a go, and he did a wonderful job, the recovery was faster than expected and believe it or not now my arm is stronger than it was before, I can't say enough about Dr Boiardo, he is awsome and I'm very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Boiardo has treated members of my family since 1996. Therefore, I feel I can write this review specifically not only with experience, but also with the following documented outstanding results. The very first time I met Dr. Boiardo was November 1996. At that time there was a terrible train accident in Secaucus, NJ, and as a trauma surgeon Dr. Boiardo was called to the numerous victims injured during the accident. But Dr. Boiardo still took the time to talk to my mother, who had fallen and needed surgery. After treating his patients Dr. Boiardo performed surgery 10:00pm at St. Michael’s Hospital on my mom, after 8 weeks my mother recovered, and without needing any rehab! To say the least, my mother was thrilled! My daughter had a car door accidently shut on her thumb. Dr. Boiardo treated her for multiple tendon and ligament damages, however, with Dr. Boiardo’s insight, he treated her with the most conservative route; not jumping to “immediate surgery” like most surgeons would do. Dr. Boiardo performed hand surgery on my oldest son for a ganglion cyst, which was intricate and intertwined with the nerves and tendons in his hand. The surgery resulted with complete success, causing my son to have full mobility and function of his hand! My youngest son had a boxer’s fracture of his hand. Dr. Boiardo performed surgery on his hand, and then 1 plate and 5 screws later his hand is stronger than ever! Finally, on February 15, 2017 Dr. Boiardo performed surgery on my future-daughter-in-law to repair her botched surgery done by another young inexperienced surgeon. Dr. Boiardo removed screws, which had prevented her bones from fusing and repaired her bone with grafting in order for her bone to properly heal. First of all, Dr. Boiardo did not have to fix someone else’s mistake, but he did, and did it with complete success! We are all so happy because she now has returned to work and is now walking the best, in almost two years since her traumatic fall. Most importantly she is finally pain free, an important quality for everyday life. As you can see, he has treated multiple members of my family with various degrees of orthopedic injuries; however, we all have recovered with outstanding results thanks solely to Dr. Boiardo. Please know, as a new patient, there is only one doctor, not a group of doctor’s treating you. This one doctor has an abundance of wisdom, innate ability, talent and most of all a kind man who always puts his patients best interest first. This is the code by which Dr. Boiardo always practices medicine, whether it was in the past, present or future!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Richard A. Boiardo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ