Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Boiardo

Dr.Boiardo is not only a great surgeon he is also a nice man. I went with my mom for her post operative exam.During her exam, my mom mentioned that I was suffering from painful shin splints.Doctor could have dismissed me and required me to make a separate appointment, but he did not! Dr.Boiardo instead gave me an RX for an MRI so he could help me see whats going on. After I have witnessed the miracle, he has performed on my mom's hip,I am confident he will help me. He is genuine funny and committed!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr.Richard Boiardo is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with 38 years of experience.,Although Doctor has been in the field for many years, he is a pioneer in the art of the LATEST trends in orthopedic surgery. On April 12,2017 Dr.Boiardo performed a total hip replacement using the MAKOplasty technique.This is an anterior hip approach which is state of the art and increases patient recovery time. Its now May 16,2017 and I am thrilled to say I am walking with the occasional use of a cane and I am 100% pain free. I highly recommend Dr.Boiardo. He is brilliant, compassionate and affable. I have a new lease on life! Thx Doc!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

First of all I am so sick of hearing about how Dr. Boiardo is arrogant and rude and how his pics and awards are hanging all over! In my book that's a good thing!! Arrogant??!! If I was putting people back together again I'd be pretty arrogant as well. I have never waited longer than 20 maybe 30 minutes in the waiting room. The staff is super friendly and helpful. After falling down my steps while doing laundry, I fractured both my TIB and FIB in three places. I needed a rod and 4 pins inserted through my knee. I absolutely loved Dr. B. I was completely terrified of having surgery but he made me feel secure and like I was in very good hands. Sorry but I WANT a doctor who is somewhat arrogant working on me!!! It means he's confident and knows his shit! My surgery was almost 6 weeks ago and I feel great. I have no pain and the huge scar on my knee that had over 50 staples in it is literally almost non existent! I am amazed. I felt like a priority to him in fact when I called his office because I had a question about the swelling after surgery, Dr. B called me back within 15 minutes. I would send anyone to him. I would trust him with my kids, grandkids etc.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

worse doctor and dirty office and they over bill you for things that your ins. does not cover.. I would not send anyone to this office...They are money hungry doctors office. He is rude and office staff is not professional at all. It's all about how much money they can get out of you.. Not concerned about the care of there patients.

Submitted January 10, 2017

he did an awesome job on my left hand for carpal tunnel release.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

My mom had surgery with this assembly line doctor, he did a horrible job 1 leg is shorter then the other, and she is having trouble walking. I do not recommend his to anyone . Please get second opinion before taking his advise.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Staff is horrible and or polite at all. Office is not clean and you wait for hours .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Went to dr.b after I broke my tiblia plateau, they took x rays at his office and also nothing else really i spoke to dr.b maybe 5 minutes. He had some physical therapist do all the work . He barely even examined me, but quickly pushed that I get a surgery done with him. He constantly reminded of what a good surgeon he was and how BAD my fracture was without giving me a clear answer on what was actually wrong. And every time my mom tried to ask him he brushed her off. Turns out I didn't even need surgery just physical therapy and rest I found this out after seeing an amazing doctor. I'm now moving my broken limb and will be walking on it in a couple weeks. Dr.b even said he didn't know if I could walk Without his surgery. Moral of the story be careful with him & always get a second opinion. 19yearoldgirl

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Boiardo did hip replacement of my mother 2 years ago after a failed surgery. She has no pain in the joint now. My mother thinks Dr. Boiardo is amazing, compassionate and excellent in what he does. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Office may be a Zoo but Dr Boiardo is Great, he did my first hip and he will be doing my second.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Richard A. Boiardo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)

• Coventry Health Care Of La Hmo