Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Woodward

Takes too much of your time to tell you there's nothing wrong. Wow!! Especially since multiple other physicians have disagreed. I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Sent me back to work to soon got did not seem to care all he does is come in and go straight to computer ask how you feel what ever answer you give it goes in one ear and out the other my neck and head still kills me here take this drug 8 months later no dam good

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Over 30 minutes late for 2nd appt. Might have spent 8 minutes in the room talking to me, 2 of which he had his hand on the door, trying to leave, and 2 minutes OUTSIDE the door while I was still asking questions, and explaining problems. Plus, he hadn't even LOOKED at the x-ray he'd ordered during my 1st appt.! Terrible appt. And he had the nerve to charge $340.80 for his time! Will not go back, and certainly will not recommend!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

No personalty.you give him a detailed oration of what's goin on.pain.tasks.etc etc.then no reaction.gives you an assesement that had absolutely nothing to do with what you just said.your like ..whoa what is that about.he didn't hear a word i said. I've been very disappointed in the care I've recieved.I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

very concious about not overmedicating

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

He had his nurse to tell me there was nothing more he could do. He promised to look into back braces and he did not. Went to another doctor was fitted with a special back brace and cut the pain in half. My new doctor ordered Physical Therapy and now I only take one pain pill a day. I was taking three and four. I can also get out of bed by myself now. I am so blessed to have found another doctor that cared enough to reseach my problem and figure out a treatment.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

He doesn't look you in the eye. He lies on his evaluation reports, such as saying he did an exam when he didn't. He doesn't know how to give injections the right way, and he doesn't greet you when he comesinto the room, very rude doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey L. Woodward's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1987)