Ratings for Dr. Sean W. Shaw

I found Dr Shaw to be blunt, rude, unpersonable.He talked to me as tho I were a 5 year old. seemed irratated when I asked a question. when my swelling went down over half the inplant was bare metal. and the stitches were flapping loose I came in to have them removed or stitched back up. His very stern remark to me was" YOU HAVE DISTROYED MY WORK!" My thoughts were at that point, If He had done a good work it wouldn't have fallen apart in less than 7 days!! I have more work to be done. God Bless the rest of my dental work.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Shaw has placed seven implants with bone grafts and a sinus lift for me. He is very thorough and conservative in his work. All implants are working very well and I am very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Sean Shaw is very professional and did amazing work! He placed couple implants, bone grafting and sinus lifting. I'm impressed and very satisfied, I would referrer any person, who needs a periodontist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013