Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Reiff

I would second all the comments in the other reviews. He is "one of a kind" and " a rare find." I couldn't express what an exceptional doctor he is, no words really! And there is no other man or physician as truly humble. He is an amazing doctor. Most other physicians could learn a lot from him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Reiff is definitely "one of a kind." He is nothing but exceptional in every aspect (as a phsician and as a person)...kind, caring, polite, professional, knowledgeable, helpful, takes time to explain things and answer any questions and address concerns, patient-oriented and focused, extremely thorough, always listens intently, allows input from the patient, always available and instructs his patients to call him (even at home and on his cell phone...the only physician that truly cares about his patients enough and is there when and if they need him no matter what hour). He is truly a rare find, indeed. He performed a total laparoscopic hysterectomy on me in November 2011, eliminating incapacitating pain that I had suffered for many years...thank you God for blessing me with such a skilled and knowlegeable surgeon...no more pain! I trust him with my life. He is the best physician in the world! I have never heard anything but positive feedback about him. If he retires, so will I.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Awesome, wonderful obgyn. Delivered my daughter in 2000. This man PRAYED with us during my very hard delivery ! Prayed with us again and said AMEN when we prayed for my new daughter when she was born ! Stuck around for about 30 minutes talking to my family out in the hallway after she was born even though it was midnight ! At my post delivery checkup he was wonderful and made me laugh so many times. I wanted him to deliver my son but he said he doesn't deliver anymore ?!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

When my Dr. left town many years ago, his nurse recomended I see Dr. Reiff, She said he's the best. She knew what she was talking about. I absolutly love this man. He explains exactly what he is doing during the exam. He listens so very intently to all you say, for as long as you talk. He seems to never be hurried. I would never change to another ob/gyn, even if I moved out of state. I could talk all day of his wonderful qualitys. I give him an A plus.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I would never trade Dr. Reiff for another doctor. He is the most kind and considerate doctor I've ever met. I don't know what I'd do if and when he retires. No one can replace him. He's the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I would never consider going to a different OB/GYN doctor. If Dr. Reiff ever retires, then I'll probably retire from seeing anyone in this field. He has hugged me while I've cried. He worries and is very concerned if he does a test that causes pain. He is so patient oriented. I've never met or had another doctor like him. I was due to go in the hospital on a Monday morning. It was winter and we were due for an ice storm. Dr. Reiff called my home on Sunday night and asked if I or my husband either one had any questions about the surgery. He called back later the same night to tell us he had made arrangements with the hospital for me to check in at midnight if I needed to due to the weather. That's just the beginning of what all he's done for me. Again, he's one of a kind and I'm glad I have him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Reiff is the best doctor I've ever had (I've had a lot). He delivered my son 20 yrs. ago, did a laparscopy on me for endometriosis, and then did my hysterectomy. He has always took good care of me thru the years. He really cares about his patients and takes time with us at each visit to listen and try to help us. He is a kind person and always courteous and a gentleman. We may have to wait a little to see him because of the extra time he takes with his patients - but he is worth the wait to have a great doctor such as he. I trust him with my care. Everybody loves him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Robert H. Reiff's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)