Ratings for Dr. Stephen Phillips

Dr Phillips is one of the best GYN doctors in Orlando. He is very helpful, considerate and has years experience in the field of practice. I had outpt procedure and had really bad hormone problems and he was always helpful and better now thanks to Dr. Phillips.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Not interested. Wanted to hurry up. Was punctual.Won't got back.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I found this doctor to be really rude, insensitive. He wasn't able to answer any questions, offered. He doesn't seem to value life or the life-giving process. Did not appear to have knowledge about the effects of medication he prescribed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Although he is a very nice person, I don't get the impression that he is in touch with 21st century medicine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

I saw him when my doctor in the practice was unavailable. I found him not very knowledgeable about birth control, unable to explain things to my satisfaction, and unable to take other medical issues and medicines into account. I thought he was abrupt and uncaring and explained things to me (the few things he did) as if I was three. I would not recommend him. He does not seem to have any sensitivity to woman.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Stephen Phillips's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1972)