Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Adducci

Dr. Adducci has saved my life on several times, diagnosing things that had nothing to do with female problems. I absolutely love Dr. Adducci and his staff

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Adducci is quite the man! He knows his stuff! His bedside manors can be a bit rude at times but I must say I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor out there. He delivered me via csection when I was born nearly 34 years ago and he delivered both of my children. I have put my life in his hands many of times with different female problems and I am still alive! Like I said he might seem a bit rude but he is the Doctor and those Doctors do know a little bit more than we do when it comes to that department. I am dreading the day that he retires cuz I know I won't be able to find anybody else as good as him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

He treated me like I was meat rather than a person with a mind - he gave his personal opinion rather than an objective response and laughed at me when I asked a question.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

We are very fortunate to have Dr. Adducci here in ND. He continues to educate himself in his field so he knows the newest procedures. Most of his patients would never think of going to a different doctor. Why? Because we all know that Dr. Adducci is the best that there is.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Joseph E. Adducci's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1959)