Ratings for Dr. Meenakshi Arti Parbhakar

I drive 2 hours just to be her patient. She is that good. Confident, brilliant, funny, and amazingly kind. She is a gem in her field, and has so much knowledge and charisma it’s actually enjoyable to see her. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me and my family. We are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Parbhakar is truly one of a kind and has been an amazing advocate for me. She never makes you feel rushed and truly listens. The two hour trip by bus from the east end of Ottawa to her new office in Manotick is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

What everyone else said - she is awesome. Worth the drive to the new clinic. New office has great service as well.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

How do you say enough about a truly kind human being? She will advocate for you, help you solve your issues, keep you in check , and do it all with a smile. She is unlike anyone we have ever met and we are blessed to be her patients. I agree with the rest - she is deserving of more than 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Very detailed examinations and very sensible. Excellent.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I couldn't give higher than 5 stars though I wish I could. She goes out of her way to truly understand what's wrong, and help you with whatever ailment it may be. She is brilliant, kind, and empathic. We honestly feel as if she's been an angel helping us through some very dark and trying times. What an exemplary physician.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Professional, Courteous, Passionate, Human. Lucky to have Dr. Parbhaker as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. P is amazing beyond words. She never makes you feel rushed and is genuinely interested in your health. The staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great knowledgeable doctor who takes the time to make sure things are "right". Been with Parbhakar for a few years now and it's been a pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

LOVE Dr. Parbhakar! After our family doctor of over 20 years closed her practice unexpectedly, it was very traumatic to have to find someone else that we all felt we could trust. We have found that in Dr. Parbhakar. Just PLEEEEEASE come back from maternity leave soon!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016