Ratings for Dr. Meenakshi Arti Parbhakar

Professional, Courteous, Passionate, Human. Lucky to have Dr. Parbhaker as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. P is amazing beyond words. She never makes you feel rushed and is genuinely interested in your health. The staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great knowledgeable doctor who takes the time to make sure things are "right". Been with Parbhakar for a few years now and it's been a pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

LOVE Dr. Parbhakar! After our family doctor of over 20 years closed her practice unexpectedly, it was very traumatic to have to find someone else that we all felt we could trust. We have found that in Dr. Parbhakar. Just PLEEEEEASE come back from maternity leave soon!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I love Dr. Parbhakar. I have been with her for three years. Wait times are comparable or shorter to other offices. Staff is fine. She is always willing to address any concerns I have. Very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Parbhakar. She is very caring and takes the time to deal with issues. She has long wait times but that's because she is never dismissive and always very thorough with her patients. She has even gone out of her way for me. I consider her a real gem in the health care field and strongly recommend her to all. Thank you Dr. Parbhakar!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She takes her time to listen and explains what the diagnosis may be with easy to understand terms.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

One word - AMAZING! I have never met another doctor that is so kind. She is smart, intelligent and is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Love Love Love her Waiting is sometimes a little long but worth it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

One if the best doctors I have ever met. She is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014