Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Sarnoff

She is such a great and understanding Doctor.She performed Mohl treatment on me twice.She has the lightest touch. Love her personality.She is great with her patients.I would recommend her to any of my family or friends.Love this Doctor and her staff.Charles from Valley Stream NY.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sarnoff. She used a combination of Juviderm and laser therapy to alleviate some acne scarring on my face. Very patient, very competent. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Stay Away! All she cares about is taking your money. She does not care about her patients or the horrible results After she messed up my face she wanted more money to fix it.

Submitted April 15, 2017

Stay FAR away from this butcher. She is money hungry and will push for unnecessary procedures. She scarred my face for life and was well aware that she "messed up" because she refunded my money which would ordinarily be unheard of in her greedy practice! Beware!

Submitted April 14, 2017

I was upset about my 60th birthday, until I met Dr. Sarnoff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Sarnoff & her staff were friendly & professional. I was satisfied with the services performed as well as my time there. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

very professional and knowledgable and knows how to put her patients at ease. i highly reccommend dr sarnoff. top rated in my book

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I came in for a visit with Dr. Sarnoff, She is very professional & knows her stuff ! There was this one woman working the front desk I believe her name was Nicole, She had blonde hair. She was very professional & efficient , She answered some of my questions & was very polite. Great office & Staff. I will be returning for future procedures that I want done ! I have been to other Dermatology office's & my experiences were horrible, So glad I came across this one.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sarnoff for several years for both scar reduction and recurring skin cancer. She has managed to reduce significant scar tissue and minimize or eliminate other scars that I've had for years. I feel completely comfortable with her and recommend her to others. She makes what could be unpleasant and painful things simple and almost pain free. Her staff is efficient and helpful. She offers alternatives when possible and gives me full knowledge of what my options are and what needs to be done. She recently performed Mohs and the results were great.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Sarnoff for many years and I don't understand the negative reviews. My experience with her and the office staff has been professional. I've been for medical and cosmetic procedures and happy with both. The prices are high but she knows what she is doing and doesn't over treat and make you look like you obviously has work done. I like subtle and that's what I got. I trust her judgement and highly recommend her if you don't want that overfilled look. She will be honest with you. I am soon to be 60 and many people tell me I look like 30's or 40's. Thank you Dr. Sarnoff. I also attribute my good Prolastil.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Deborah S. Sarnoff's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)