Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Walsh

dr walsh is a great guy he is overworked and understaffed. The front desk people change all the time and are totally unfit for the job. They are undertrained and have attitudes with the patients.They could care less and have no idea what your talking about. I dont know where they get them. Dr Walsh does the best job he can under the circumstances. He needs decent help.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

well it's a shame someone would have an unfavorable rating on the dr who saved my husbands life twice.He may be late with patients but I can tell you it is because he spends time with each patient.And I have witnessed the phone calls to but if you knew him those friends are also doctors many specialists that saved my husbands life. Also name one doctors office that is on time....you can not because they are overbooked because there are more sick people than doctors.I wait in every office whether a dr or a dentist and this reply is for the last post and wonder why she felt that way and also wonder why she could not have spoken up and said something.If it bothered me or bothers me I would say something.For that matter I could care less if he wore a clowns nose, talked on his phone and hums the song wasted away in margarittaville.He is a good dr and saved my husband's life twice and always gives us great care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I found the office staff to be quite pleasent and friendly which was a plus when I ended up waiting for the Dr. to arrive 2hr. late! Once he did come in to see me he was on his cell phone talking to his friends and I felt as if "I" was the intruder on his conversation when in fact I was there as a patient. I wouldn't recommend this Dr. at all.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Douglas A. Walsh's Credentials

• Kansas City Medical College (Grad. 1970)