Ratings for Dr. Vasavi H. Parikh

I have been taking all four of my children to Dr. Parikh, 3 since they were born. In that time I followed her when she started her own practice. The move was not ideal location wise, but I would travel farther to get the kind of personal care we get with Dr. Parikh. I have gotten return calls late at night, on vacation, while she was on vacation and even an offer for a home visit when her office was not completely finished. It is a new office so the office and the building are immaculate, which is not the case in other offices. I cannot say enough about the care my children and I get while we are at the office. She always has time for us and I never leave the office feeling rushed or without all the answers I was looking for. She offers the kind of care that is rare in todays world!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

My children love Dr. Parikh. She is an excellent pediatrician who has a great bedside manner and really takes the time to listen & answer questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr Parikh is a fantastic doctor. She is easy to talk to, knowledgeable and accessible. All the things I like about a single doctor practice :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Parikh is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She is a great doctor and takes the time to listen to you and share her knowledge. She also has kids of her own, so she understands a new mothers concerns and is very helpful. She is also has a very soothing voice and is very gentle, so my baby feels comfortable around her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Great doctor. My children love her. Staff are friendly too! Diagnosis is spot on.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006