Ratings for Dr. Howard L. Knoll

I have seen dr knoll for 20+ yrs.. He is a great dr always listens to me. Takes time with me. I credit him for dx my Breast cancer in stage 1. I went in for hand and feet exrays. He had been asking me if I got mammogram I was overdue I asked the receptionist if she could give me mamma since I was already at radiologist, I called dr knoll for script for mammo, he faxed it right over . I wound up with Breast cancer but I would not have known if he didn't listen to me and respond to my request. He sees my daughter son in law and my mother in law when she was alive. We all love dr knoll

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great and personable takes the time with his patients

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Was told no morning appointments available for 6 mos. Cut all my maintenance prescription to 30 days after missing an appointment. Some staff is rude and unhelpful, some staff not beyond retaliating against patients they don't like, i.e. delaying prescriptions, scheduling appointments. Doctor seems competent but is too busy to devote any time to bedside manner. Appointments punctuated by doctor leaving to treat other patients. Doctor is not very informative, only generally reviews test results, you need to ask for any specific numbers.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Knoll's for more than 15+ years. He was my favorite and before a year ago I wouldn't have traded him in for a new one. He has had gone through several staff within the past two years during that time it was All within a year. After a two month visit and had gone in for a follow up, I have met yet another New staff member and had not seen any of the others. This one particular new one had an attitude at the first time I met her. She was rude, tired and ghetto. She then tried to start an argument with me, but I refused to stoop to her inexperienced level. With that said, the girl runs to him in the back while I was waiting to be seen ( and, let it be known I was very weak and tired to engage in her unnecessary madness), while I waited in the seated area, Dr. Knoll without discussion told me she is a very sweet girl and if I don't apologize, he will not see me. Well, that will not happen. Not even for peace sake... in due time changing doctor. I left and he has been obnoxious ever since. I am the one who deserves an apology from his "sweetie" as well as him. My health is priceless... he can keep the change, he's had better staff in the past.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Knoll is a great doctor after years of going to doctors that barely looked at me and just gave me a quick fix prescription it was a breath of fresh air to find a doctor who tries to find the source of the problem and fix it. He is very caring and takes the time to answer any questions I have. The wait time is sometimes long if it's busy but well worth the wait. I've been going there about 15 years now and am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I was a patient of Knolls for over 20 years. I had a flu shot appointment however I was not feeling well. I went anyway and told him I did not want the shot. I had bad indigestion it was getting worse. I said can you give me an EKG I feel Like Im having a heart attack. He replied I'm only giving flue shots today . I have 20 shots to give in 1 hour my patients will get mad. Bottom line I was having a heart attack confirmed by St Francis hospital. I am now in search for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The staff is horrible. They are too busy talking to help you. You can never ever ever get a prescription without seeing him. He was a good Dr., Not good enough to endure his incompetent and nasty staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

firstly, I waited 90 minutes to see him. He Looked unprofessional; wearing jeans and sneakers. He did not wear a white doctor's coat , as I expected. Then, I waited 15 minutes to have my blood tests done.All my complaints were met with a referral to another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Knoll is one of the nicest people and the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. The wait to see him is sometimes long...but that should tell you how long he spends with his patience...my family all go to him. He will get you in no matter what...you can always, always, count on him

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He answers all of your questions, and will always fit you in his schedule. While sometimes this can make him run late, it absolutely is wonderful that he would dothat. My entire family goes there, including siblings and parents. He is causal, which makes it more comfortable and less intimidatin to be in the office! Would reccomend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Howard L. Knoll's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente